Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
There have been many threads recently all being denied about anti-camp ideas. I think I finally found one that might work. Don't you just feel so satisfied when you make a jump with TNT in Skywars? Well I thought.. Why don't we have this in eggwars? I'm aware that you can't make it to most islands from the island itself, but this isn't much of an issue considering the beginning of a bridge is much safer against campers. Changes:

Non-Igniting TnT: 12 Gold
Pressure Plate: 20 Iron
Slime Block: 54 Iron

Let me know what you think!

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I really like it, the campers can't hit you so good if you're in the air. The water is the problem, water is good for campers but in Skywars is water too and there are campers in Skywars too and that's not a real problem. So I think it won't be that big of a deal if there is water in Skywars.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There have been many threads recently all being denied about anti-camp ideas. I think I finally found one that might work. Don't you just feel so satisfied when you make a jump with TNT in Skywars? Well I thought.. Why don't we have this in eggwars? I'm aware that you can't make it to most islands from the island itself, but this isn't much of an issue considering the beginning of a bridge is much safer against campers. Changes:

Non-Igniting TnT: 12 Gold
Pressure Plate: 20 Iron
Slime Block: 54 Iron

Let me know what you think!
the slime block is pretty much a no blow the chances of placing it in time are very low and if you do what are he odds you are going to mange too be holding space bar making in harder too place the slime block correctly or just hit space bar at the exact time and if i did place it and had space at the same time i can't land on the edge of it or i will likely die, what i am saying is the slime block is definitely a long shot
I like the idea! With that to work, well, you can make a cannon with Redstone. So, water isn't needed. Great idea! Another thing is, how will they survive without water being added?
and here we go tied it all back to the denied water bucket suggestion

look @Nobody. i like this suggestion it is the fact that the slime block is a long shot

also why 54 that is such an un-sequenced number i mean why not 50

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Unfortnetly with the way all anticheats work when its implemented itll kick you or tp you back, also tnt is one hit ko so anyone can run up and just fist the tnt so youd have to move fast most islands are to far to cannon to anyway also apparently staff dont have issues with camping at all after asking about 5-6 of em -1

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Unfortnetly with the way all anticheats work when its implemented itll kick you or tp you back
It doesn't do that in skywars.
also tnt is one hit ko so anyone can run up and just fist the tnt so youd have to move fast most islands are to far to cannon to anyway
That's a trade off of using this, it's supposed to be risky.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It doesn't do that in skywars.

That's a trade off of using this, it's supposed to be risky.
Watch them add this with a 99% chance of death, i also will never accept an anti camp idea as i refuse to allow my island to be left abandoned and camping is a very good counter to certain hackers

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
How do you tnt jump without taking so much damage that you die when you fall? Or do you just have to have good enough armor?

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
you sure the TNT wont kill you already? if not, i highly believe the things called "gravity" and "fall damage" will do their job.

explain plz

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
you sure the TNT wont kill you already? if not, i highly believe the things called "gravity" and "fall damage" will do their job.

explain plz
In skywars, the TnT is survivable with no armor. You can MLG Slimeblock.

Problem, you can make an Iron Pressure Plate yourself using 2 Iron.
Not sure if this might work, it sure will help people being able to jump over to other islands buuuut...
Do you have enough HP left to kill the campers once you land on the island?
Crafting is disabled :p
It does drain your HP, but I thought this idea would be more "acceptable" because of that.

B

Britney Spears

A tnt jump will still be very hard to perform since timing is very important, it'll be very hard to time your jump when you keep getting knocked back by a bow. I like the idea, but if it'll be a gamechanging addition to the game, not too sure.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom