• Yes rods

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No rods

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I don't know if anyone would like this but is it possible to add Fishing rods to 1.8 EggWars? Just for combosssss

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I don't know if anyone would like this but is it possible to add Fishing rods to EggWars? Just for combosssss
No, it wouldn't really be needed and it doesn't seem that fair for other players who don't know how to use the fishing rod

#DeathTo1.8
You do realize 1.8 is way more original than everything else?
Thats the pvp I have been dealing with for almost 7-8 years and its not dead. 1.8 pvp is very close to 1.9 pvp. YOU DON'T JUST SPAM CLICK! You have to time hits and strafe its just that in 1.9 is enforcing it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1.8 pvp is very close to 1.9 pvp. YOU DON'T JUST SPAM CLICK! You have to time hits and strafe its just that in 1.9 is enforcing it.
Disagree. Lots of changes have been made in the 1.9 update, the hit delay is not ever a tenth of everything that's made PVP different.

I don't know how effective rods are in pvp since I never had to use one, so I really don't have much of an opinion on this. However, I doubt people are going to absolutely hate it in the 1.8 network.

Reactions: Facelurite

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Disagree. Lots of changes have been made in the 1.9 update, the hit delay is not ever a tenth of everything that's made PVP different.

I don't know how effective rods are in pvp since I never had to use one, so I really don't have much of an opinion on this. However, I doubt people are going to absolutely hate it in the 1.8 network.
Here:

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

I Mainly use it to get better combos

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I thought this was a great when I used to play 1.8
The thing is, you do not need rods to win pvp fights in eggwars.
Also, lets assume the added it in, would people buy that? I don't think so
I have to diagree.

Reactions: Edgeless
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!