• No/ Why Not?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Sergiio12

Jan 5, 2023
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I won't enlarge the suggestion since it's a quite simple one and you don't need to be a genius to get it. :kermitwhat:

What Am I Suggesting?

Just like it happens on Java edition, when you want to buy gold apples - for example - you can buy it by shift-clicking over it. So it would be amazing if you could do the same in bedrock, like adding other special slot for spending all your tokens at once.

By adding this, you may get a better game experience.

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
i think this should go into the Feedback & Suggestions tab instead of Game Discussions tho.. but I do agree with your suggestion. Can a moderator move this to the Feedback & Suggestions tab?

Reactions: ToonBer

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I won't enlarge the suggestion since it's a quite simple one and you don't need to be a genius to get it. :kermitwhat:

What Am I Suggesting?

Just like it happens on Java edition, when you want to buy gold apples - for example - you can buy it by shift-clicking over it. So it would be amazing if you could do the same in bedrock, like adding other special slot for spending all your tokens at once.

By adding this, you may get a better game experience.
yeah but how do we do that on controller? sneak = same button as return :/

Sergiio12

Jan 5, 2023
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah but how do we do that on controller? sneak = same button as return :/
No, it would just be like a new slot on each sub-slot. It mean that you could get it by clicking on the new slot, it would work like the others do, but when you press over it, it would give full gold apples for example.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This is an excellent idea! This would help speed up the shopping so much, especially when trying to stockpile a single resource such as tnt or obsidian that only comes in bundles of 5

Reactions: Sergiio12

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
No, it would just be like a new slot on each sub-slot. It mean that you could get it by clicking on the new slot, it would work like the others do, but when you press over it, it would give full gold apples for example.
Are you able to create a visual aid to support this? I am having trouble understanding this. Just like a simple doodle or something. That would help a lot.

Reactions: legendaryfox977

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
Imagine having an extra button below every item type:

Blocks Section
x2 Clay
x10 Clay
x64 Clay
Max Amount of Clay
x1 Glass
x8 Glass
x32 Glass
Max Amount of Glass
x1 Gold Ore
x3 Gold Ore
x9 Gold Ore
Max Amount of Gold Ore
etc....
and that's only for the blocks section... I agree but I think it's too much, it could be really useful if you put those buttons on favorite items though!

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine having an extra button below every item type:

Blocks Section
x2 Clay
x10 Clay
x64 Clay
Max Amount of Clay
x1 Glass
x8 Glass
x32 Glass
Max Amount of Glass
x1 Gold Ore
x3 Gold Ore
x9 Gold Ore
Max Amount of Gold Ore
etc....
and that's only for the blocks section... I agree but I think it's too much, it could be really useful if you put those buttons on favorite items though!
Oh. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: xLucq

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
We were looking into this, however we're concerned that players may misclick the button, and as the refund option isn't as obvious as it is on the java menu, this could easily ruin gameplay for a lot of players.
We felt that players repeatedly selecting an option was less annoying than accidentally spending all of your resources on something else, which could guarantee a loss in some instances.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey hoi,
however we're concerned that players may misclick the button, and as the refund option isn't as obvious as it is on the java menu, this could easily ruin gameplay for a lot of players.
Maybe you should be given the option to add it to your favorites, this would provide the opportunity for players to put themselves in danger, but with this option, people are going to see it as an unfair advantage.

There is an other option, put the refund button at the top of the list
I have 2 ideas for this:
1675267790662.png
1675268277607.png

I hope you guys can use some of this,

have a nice day,

Nubnub

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey hoi,

Maybe you should be given the option to add it to your favorites, this would provide the opportunity for players to put themselves in danger, but with this option, people are going to see it as an unfair advantage.

There is an other option, put the refund button at the top of the list
I have 2 ideas for this:

I hope you guys can use some of this,

have a nice day,

Nubnub
We're definitely looking into ways of adding in this feature.
We're not a fan of adding buttons to the top of the list, as people often use muscle memory or count their inputs to get to the items they want. Adding buttons to the top of the list throws that off.
And unfortunately for option 2 we don't have a way to add buttons in that area. It would require quite a heavy re-write of the entire UI system to allow for that.
Unfortunately something like this is just on the cusp of being good to have, but potentially ruining gameplay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom