Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!

So personally I am a person that plays eggwars A LOT and most of the time I just get myself some stuff and instantly start rushing eggs and like 2/3 times I finished the game in 10/15 minutes. But straight to the point I would like some achievements for breaking eggs and getting kills etc. So a few of my ideas:
- Helping hand, Upgrade 5 random generators (This would should be a little editted because iron generators can easily be upgraded fast.)

- Egg disliker, Break 5 eggs in one match.
- Egg destroyer, Break all eggs in one match (On some maps this can be hard but on maps like instruments this is as easy as cracking an egg, see what I did there? ;) )
- Friendless, Win a game of Team eggwars without teammates left.
- Enemy destroyer (Credit to @Siftenly for the name), Kill an entire enemy team.
- Invincible, Don't die a single time in the entire match.

So those were a few ideas I had. I am not entirely sure if these are already in the game or not because at the moment I can't look at the achievements but I decided to make this suggestion before I forget it.

Best regards, Davey.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I really like the idea of having some more achievements added to Eggwars itself. I love the ideas you have suggested, though some of them I have a few comments on and maybe ways they can be improved? This is all my opinion and regardless I still like the idea.

Helping hand, Upgrade 5 random generators (This would should be a little editted because iron generators can easily be upgraded fast.)
I like this idea a whole lot and I was thinking maybe diamond generators since they only have 3 levels, but starting the generator does not count? Not too sure.

Egg disliker, Break 5 eggs in one match.
There is actually already an achievement that is similar to this called 'Scrambled Eggs' where you have to break two eggs in one match. Because of this I would say that this should not be added since it is already on the achievements in some fashion.

- Egg destroyer, Break all eggs in one match (On some maps this can be hard but on maps like instruments this is as easy as cracking an egg, see what I did there? ;) )
I feel like this one can be a little challenging, but regardless I like the idea. (: The only issue I could see is people automatically rushing to break all the eggs the minute the team builds to mid.
The last three I actually really like. I would love to see them added, maybe with a few tweaks or even just changing how you achieve it a bit. Other than that, they are really decent ideas. I think this is really creative and would be quite enjoyable to have added. (:

Reactions: DaveyDa

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think new achievements would be nice, but also abilities. Things for example, speed eggwars, they dont have a lot of abilities. So there should be more abilities in every game and achievevments

Reactions: DaveyDa

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I really like the idea of having some more achievements added to Eggwars itself. I love the ideas you have suggested, though some of them I have a few comments on and maybe ways they can be improved? This is all my opinion and regardless I still like the idea.

I like this idea a whole lot and I was thinking maybe diamond generators since they only have 3 levels, but starting the generator does not count? Not too sure.

There is actually already an achievement that is similar to this called 'Scrambled Eggs' where you have to break two eggs in one match. Because of this I would say that this should not be added since it is already on the achievements in some fashion.

I feel like this one can be a little challenging, but regardless I like the idea. :) The only issue I could see is people automatically rushing to break all the eggs the minute the team builds to mid.
The last three I actually really like. I would love to see them added, maybe with a few tweaks or even just changing how you achieve it a bit. Other than that, they are really decent ideas. I think this is really creative and would be quite enjoyable to have added. :)

Thanks for your improvements. I really like this diamond generator one because yeah it makes it a little more challenging since the other generators are pretty cheap, thanks a lot! :D

Reactions: AnimalTamer1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom