Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Basically, I came up with an idea of a new ability. Keep in mind this is just a basic idea which can be improved on. Feedback is always appreciated ^_^

Ability Name: Slayer (Honestly I couldn't come up with a good name)

Purpose: Like some of the abilities, it's useful in certain situations and doesn't work so well in some. For solo, you could kill someone and if another player is coming up you might be able to survive. Mostly this works in teams where you can kill a player while being able to take on others.

Description: A chance to gain regeneration for a short period of time when you kill someone.

Lvl 1: Have a 5% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.
Lvl 2: Have a 10% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.
Lvl 3: Have a 15% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.
Lvl 4: Have a 20% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.
Lvl 5: Have a 25% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.
Lvl 6: Have a 30% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.
Lvl 7: Have a 35% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.
Lvl 8: Have a 40% chance to get regeneration 1 for 10 seconds when you kill someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Jimly

Jim Jimly

Jul 19, 2016
You've got to keep in mind, unless a player has a ton of free time, they're unlikely to get farther than level 4 of a given ability. A 8% chance of 10 seconds of Regen 1 on a kill isn't all that stellar. Honestly I like abilities like the Feather Weight a lot more than the others because the chances of it working at level 4 are enough to be useful more than once in a blue moon, but not enough to plan your day around, ya know?

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
You've got to keep in mind, unless a player has a ton of free time, they're unlikely to get farther than level 4 of a given ability. A 8% chance of 10 seconds of Regen 1 on a kill isn't all that stellar. Honestly I like abilities like the Feather Weight a lot more than the others because the chances of it working at level 4 are enough to be useful more than once in a blue moon, but not enough to plan your day around, ya know?

Yeah, now that I think about it it kinda makes sense, I've changed it so it's a bit better. I based it off of the egg cracker ability so that's why it's like that, but I think the egg cracker ability is a bit more useful when you think about it. Thanks for your opinion!

Reactions: Jim Jimly
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom