Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which option do you like best? (Read post first, and explain WHY)

• Option 1

• Option 2

• Option 3 (Your proposal)

• I only play Java but rip

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I checked and it looks like this was not suggested before

<!> I don't mess with the bedrock engine, no idea if it's easy or not <!>

If you've played eggwars on bedrock, you likely know how frustrating it is to have to scroll down the page every time you want to buy another gapple. Or maybe you're trying to buy 3/4 pieces of the iron armor set. Whatever it may be, you know the struggle of how painful it is to navigate the shop menu.

The main problem is that for every item you want to buy, you have to scroll down. Want to buy 10 gaps? That'll be at or over 20 seconds of your time, even longer if you're not using a PC. Even if you aren't scrolling, you need MINIMUM 1 second for the shop to reload itself just to continue. It's so bad that exiting and re-entering is faster than hitting the back button in many situations.

Usually it doesn't matter much if you're taking a minute or two to buy what you need from the shop, but with my playstyle, I tend to die frequently, meaning a large amount (~10%) of my game is purely buying things... yikes. And to think that it'd be longer on mobile?

To fix this, I propose some options: (In which I will put a poll up there for)

1. Make categories IN the categories having 5 amounts to buy of each. An option to buy 1 gapple, two, three, four, or five at once would save quite a bit of time. If you're buying ten, that's 3 clicks, saving a lot of time.

2. Make each option have up/down arrows on the side to choose an amount, like buying it x times. This would be much faster, and it could even have a number enterable in which shows price after. This might be extremely hard / not possible though, as I don't know how the bedrock engine functions, but if it is possible, this would be optimal. Being able to enter the number directly (and seeing how much it costs) would be a huge upgrade to the current system

3. Tell me in the replies! Your input is valued as well :)

Overall either of those would be a huge upgrade to the current system, cutting down on the stress to get geared up before your opponents can gather enough diamonds, reach your base, etc.

(Tomorrow I will write a suggestion for a kits sorta thing, keep an eye out!)
And as always, if you are going to say you like it, say WHY. One of the mods said they don't really regard people who just say +1, so give a reason as to WHY you like it as well! Or, if you think this isn't something we need, say why as well!

tl;dr

Navigating the shop takes lots of time and suggestion 1 (subcategories) or suggestion 2 (buy x amount button) would drastically reduce the time spent navigating the shop each time.

Reactions: Anneum

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I played eggwars on bedrock a few times and I agree with you its really annoying to buy things in the shop. Maybe its an idea to add that you can shift click like in java but I dont know if this is possible. I think that the first option will make the shop a bit too big especially for phone players. The second option would be nice, it wouldnt make the shop bigger and it would make it way easier to buy things.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I played eggwars on bedrock a few times and I agree with you its really annoying to buy things in the shop. Maybe its an idea to add that you can shift click like in java but I dont know if this is possible. I think that the first option will make the shop a bit too big especially for phone players. The second option would be nice, it wouldnt make the shop bigger and it would make it way easier to buy things.

Most likely not, as only PC players can shift click, from what I know. (maybe not?)

Yeah, I put the first option in there in case the second is not possible

Mar 8, 2020
Make a "quick buy" section where you can buy items faster and not have to scroll all the way down for iron armor, just click on the villager and click the space you reserved for it. It would be so much easier to buy stuff like this, instead of having to scroll down just enough to buy a gapple and not accidentally press god apple and waste your diamonds.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Make a "quick buy" section where you can buy items faster and not have to scroll all the way down for iron armor, just click on the villager and click the space you reserved for it. It would be so much easier to buy stuff like this, instead of having to scroll down just enough to buy a gapple and not accidentally press god apple and waste your diamonds.

That's my suggestion for tomorrow, basically

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom