Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this Ideas?

• Total voters

syrun97

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2017
I NOT PRICED THIS YET
One Time Use Trap: Disabled when Triggered. but no other ways to disable this.
This is Egg that when breaked instead of lose respawn ability, summon the TNT(no explosion when breaked by my team).
Can't place near the real/fake eggs(2 block radius).
Not Affected by gravity(for prevent exploiting).
Stone Pressure Plate that turn into primed TNT when enemy walk over this.
Iron pressure plate that break block under it when enemy walk over this.(Must Placed over the Void)
Time Limited Trap:This trap does NOT disabled when activated, but when time limit go away, or breaked by enemy, this will disabled.
Gold pressure plate that Levitate enemy 5 second when pressed.
Duration: 1 min 30 sec
Wooden pressure plate that make them all nasty potion effect when pressed.(20 sec of nausea,weakness(1.9 version) 1,slowness 1,poison 1)
Duration :1 min

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I NOT PRICED THIS YET
This is Egg that when breaked instead of lose respawn ability, summon the TNT(no explosion when breaked by my team).
Iron pressure plate that break block under it when enemy walk over this.(Must Placed over the Void)
Time Limited Trap:This trap does NOT disabled when activated, but when time limit go away, or breaked by enemy, this will disabled.
Wooden pressure plate that make them all nasty potion effect when pressed.(20 sec of nausea,weakness(1.9 version) 1,slowness 1,poison 1)
Yes, good idea!
This will make the game more original, in CubeStyle!

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
NO NO NO NO. this would just ruin everything. like when ur egg is death and your doing an sneak atack the atack is just instantly ruiind cause the trap... that why bedwars is so bad there arent any strategy's anymore.

it would just ruin EVERYTHING.

also you can make traps yourself with blocks. it recuaris a brain butt its more fair than a fake egg warning when sommeone is nearby your egg.

also the pitfall trap...
when a normal player (noob) has full diamond and is walking over a bridge he just loses instant everything.
i think it would just lead to let everyone rage quit or everyone will keep making new bridges.

sorry am against butt it would jsut ruin everything

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I really really like this idea! It's not over the top or super complicated, it's simple, but good. Easy to use (no redstone hocus pocus), could be used effective in some ways. Doesn't sound too OP or broken. Adds a new dynamic (traps) to the current game. Doesn't seem to be too 'big' of a thing, which i would consider good since Eggwars shouldn't be too focused/prioritized on traps imo. it's pretty original and would be (i think) a nice 1.9 and beyond exclusive (since levitation is a 1.9 thing im pretty sure(or 1.10)). Lastly, more originality --> Cubecraft will stand out more --> higher likeyhood of players visiting the server.

Good stuff! Would love to see this in game!
+1 and a 'Yes Yes Yes!' no doubt!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
If traps were added it would be too chaotic in my opinion, imagine every team had one of those traps, each step you take is you dead, so I'm sorry I have to disagree with this.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The Fake Egg is not necessary, I think most people know where the location of the eggs are in each map and would simply ignore it.

The Explosive trap is also getting a no since TNT is already available.

The Pitfall trap is a neat idea, I think it could replace the troll houses people build sometimes :)

Levitation mine and Potion mine are great ideas, but for potions, a single effect would be enough.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I think you're somewhat overreacting.
also the pitfall trap...
when a normal player (noob) has full diamond and is walking over a bridge he just loses instant everything.
Then honestly, that's his fault for being retarded. Being good at eggwars and not sucking does require a something well functioning brain and i like to keep it that way. If he sucks, so be it. Not the traps fault I mean, if you're not an idiotic moron, you wouldn't just walk over it, but instead either destroy it or build a lil staircase over it / build next to it so you can walk past it, not over it.

i think it would just lead to let everyone rage quit or everyone will keep making new bridges.
The new bridges thing you mentioned i could see happening, although i honestly don't see the big deal in that. I wouldn't mind it, i think it would actually make it more interesting (and also more interesting looking, imagine the insanity of it, would look epic). The rage quit thing..Well, perhaps. If everyone was retarded, then perhaps. Think i explained this pretty clearly above as of why i think the traps wouldnt be a big deal.

like when ur egg is death and your doing an sneak atack the atack is just instantly ruiind cause the trap
First thing i want to say about this, is that if you're even somewhat experienced, you probably know the locations of the egg, so a fake egg shouldn't be a big deal. Secondly, if this fake egg would indeed become a thing in Eggwars, i personally would tweak the fake egg's appearance slightly, like with the normal chest and trap chest, so to see which egg is a fake egg (and no, this would not ruin the point of a fake egg, since the appearance tweak would be minor, so you would have to be attentive and up close to it to notice the difference in appearance, something not all players are (*most), this way it would still be effective).

it would just ruin EVERYTHING
That's a big exaggeration.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
If traps were added it would be too chaotic in my opinion, imagine every team had one of those traps, each step you take is you dead, so I'm sorry I have to disagree with this.

This would really depend on the price of these traps and therefore to which extent they could be spammed on the bridges. The more expensive they would be the less they would be a bother since people would buy them less and less the more expensive they are. I would say do 64 iron for each trap as a starting price for now, and do some tweaks to the traps where it would be appropiate to. 64 Iron would seem like an expensive, but not too expensive price, too expensive meaning that it would be so expensive that it wouldn't be worth the investment and slim chance of working

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I NOT PRICED THIS YET
Although this is a good idea, I think eggwars is good as it is now.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I think you're somewhat overreacting.

Then honestly, that's his fault for being retarded. Being good at eggwars and not sucking does require a something well functioning brain and i like to keep it that way. If he sucks, so be it. Not the traps fault I mean, if you're not an idiotic moron, you wouldn't just walk over it, but instead either destroy it or build a lil staircase over it / build next to it so you can walk past it, not over it.

The new bridges thing you mentioned i could see happening, although i honestly don't see the big deal in that. I wouldn't mind it, i think it would actually make it more interesting (and also more interesting looking, imagine the insanity of it, would look epic). The rage quit thing..Well, perhaps. If everyone was retarded, then perhaps. Think i explained this pretty clearly above as of why i think the traps wouldnt be a big deal.

First thing i want to say about this, is that if you're even somewhat experienced, you probably know the locations of the egg, so a fake egg shouldn't be a big deal. Secondly, if this fake egg would indeed become a thing in Eggwars, i personally would tweak the fake egg's appearance slightly, like with the normal chest and trap chest, so to see which egg is a fake egg (and no, this would not ruin the point of a fake egg, since the appearance tweak would be minor, so you would have to be attentive and up close to it to notice the difference in appearance, something not all players are (*most), this way it would still be effective).

That's a big exaggeration.

sorry about firs part with pitfall. i thought it would be a wool block and not a presuere plate.

second part is same as first

i was talking about the alert if someone is near ur egg, i had a game today where i did a sneak atack on 3 teams that all had full iron people and i was leather. if they had warnings about that i was there my whole plan would just be ruind. (btw i losed the game in a 4v1 i killed 3 the last one hittet my off.)

also people would just place the fakes eggs next to the real egg so you need die to a trap to kill the egg. there are only gona be problems it they would implenent this

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
One reason that I am giving this a -1 is because I can just see how these traps would be placed on most squares on the map, not allowing anyone to go anywhere without activating at least 5 of them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom