Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Lets add a Lapis generator. It wont be like the others.

Lapiz Lazuli Generators generate Lapiz Lazuli. These generators are present in a broken form at mid and at your own base and require 5 diamonds to activate.

Once activated they will work for 5 miniutes and then break down. They produce 1 lapiz every 10 seconds.

When you pick up a lapiz lazuli you are inflicted with slowness 2 and weakness 2. Leaving the vicinity of the generator these effects will be removed in 10 seconds.

This does not happen when lapiz is dropped near you by another player; only when picked from a gen.

Whats the point if Lapiz Lazuli. For starters, you can use it to upgrade your villager to a witch. Witches sell items a little cheaper as well as sell as potions.

You can buy these potions for diamonds.

It takes 15 lapiz to upgrade a villager. These gens will really come into play during times when you just want to end a long game through usage of potions.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Lapiz Lazuli Generators generate Lapiz Lazuli
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

T

The Lord Pleb

EggWars is one of my favorite games on CubeCraft, and I'd love to be updated by adding more generators of other materials and things like that.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Lets add a Lapis generator. It wont be like the others.

Lapiz Lazuli Generators generate Lapiz Lazuli. These generators are present in a broken form at mid and at your own base and require 5 diamonds to activate.

Once activated they will work for 5 miniutes and then break down. They produce 1 lapiz every 10 seconds.

When you pick up a lapiz lazuli you are inflicted with slowness 2 and weakness 2. Leaving the vicinity of the generator these effects will be removed in 10 seconds.

This does not happen when lapiz is dropped near you by another player; only when picked from a gen.

Whats the point if Lapiz Lazuli. For starters, you can use it to upgrade your villager to a witch. Witches sell items a little cheaper as well as sell as potions.

You can buy these potions for diamonds.

It takes 15 lapiz to upgrade a villager. These gens will really come into play during times when you just want to end a long game through usage of potions.
Really good suggestion!!!! I agree.

D

Deleted member 100818

Well to be honest, the idea is good and also fun. But I feel like there would be too many generators to deal with. Even though it would be fun to upgrade your villager it would be kind a chaotic with so many generators imo.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Well to be honest, the idea is good and also fun. But I feel like there would be too many generators to deal with. Even though it would be fun to upgrade your villager it would be kind a chaotic with so many generators imo.

I really like this idea but this is also true... Not so long ago an emerald generator was added to specific maps. Maybe it's an idea to also add the lapis generator to specific maps where the games take hours.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
To be honest; I think there are more then enough gens in the game at the moment. And I think that the emerald gen was already pretty useless as an addition to the game. So it's a no for me. Nice idea, but I'll pass.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom