Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
this is just like skywars with a litle touch of Eggwars so i do not like this idea at all
Well thats what evrybody is saying but i disagree in skywars ypu sprint around grabbing gear then go kill people but in this it would be more of a game were you go to mid grab diamonds gold and iron then go to your base upgrade your generators EggWars is already like skywars in general all this would do is take out the respawns that sky wars is not eggwars with one life there to different game

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
To everyone who calls this Skywars: you obtain loot by looting chests, which you do not in Eggwars.

This is an interesting idea and would work out, I hope. This could be a different gamemode with a different name, or a sub-game in the Eggwars lobby. I totally support this.

Reactions: Yoshi_55x

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I'm 50 50 on this. This would be fun but all I see is just 100% camping. Why? Because people would be scared to attack at all because of bows, etc. In most cases, people might not even bridge to other islands. In skyward, you have to attack to get more loot to win. In EW, you can camp forever and still get more resources. Campers will be harder to face and the game might go on longer if not everyone is eliminated in the beginning. Plus, if this ever got implemented, there would be no chance for teams that did not get any diamonds at all unlike the current way. Once someone gets good gear, no one would even try to pvp to risk getting implemented. I don't really think that it's a good idea as you could just rush other teams in the beginning of the game to help make the game go faster. The good point about this is that it may add a new aspect towards EW but it may create some intense camping since you have 1 life.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I'm 50 50 on this. This would be fun but all I see is just 100% camping. Why? Because people would be scared to attack at all because of bows, etc. In most cases, people might not even bridge to other islands. In skyward, you have to attack to get more loot to win. In EW, you can camp forever and still get more resources. Campers will be harder to face and the game might go on longer if not everyone is eliminated in the beginning. Plus, if this ever got implemented, there would be no chance for teams that did not get any diamonds at all unlike the current way. Once someone gets good gear, no one would even try to pvp to risk getting implemented. I don't really think that it's a good idea as you could just rush other teams in the beginning of the game to help make the game go faster. The good point about this is that it may add a new aspect towards EW but it may create some intense camping since you have 1 life.
make something like H1Z1 after 10 min of game time if your not 50 blocks from mid you start to take damage and after 1 min u die.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Ok so you would call this game what exactly? Wars? Because Eggwars then since you want to remove the egg it should be called Wars

Gotta hit ur boi with a -1

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
make something like H1Z1 after 10 min of game time if your not 50 blocks from mid you start to take damage and after 1 min u die.
This is not to be rude but that kinda stupid in my opinion. You're basically punishing people for even trying to get gear/trying to actually live.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
This is not to be rude but that kinda stupid in my opinion. You're basically punishing people for even trying to get gear/trying to actually live.
I mean 10 min is more than enough time to get gear or they can add a villager at mid. I am going to stop responding to this post now because its clear a lot of people don't like it which I respect and therefore wont be responding here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom