Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I don't know how I feel about this one, a lot of people like to rush at first and it would make a lot of players camp which would make the game long either way, maybe if there was a something at mid that forced players out of the their base. :)
the thing is when u have an egg your whole team is dependant on it, however if you have (privet) eggs it will be a lot easier to pick people off. When your team sees your minion getting hit they wont all rush to help you like an egg. this would if anything make the game quicker.

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
Cool idea but im sure if it was implemented games would be even longer as players would camp and farm their generators and never go mid.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Cool idea but im sure if it was implemented games would be even longer as players would camp and farm their generators and never go mid.
Ez Fix in that case make it so that if your minion is under 50 hp it can only regenerate on a 5x5 area at mid. and after 20 min you get a perm debuff if you are too far away from your island like perm weakness to stop people from camping more than 20 min.

Reactions: FrinnLit

Convincing

Nov 23, 2016
Like said before, this 'idea' is MoneyWars + SkyWars
This creates an entirely different game.
No need to include Eggwars into this equation.

Nov 12, 2016
-1 once someone's egg is destroyed, that person is very likely to be killed soon after. This means that without the egg, games would go on for the same amount of time, or even longer. Longer, because people would be too cautious and they wouldn't bridge to center that often.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So from what I get from this, this is the vegan friendly version of Eggwars?

Interesting concept, I wonder how this would play out.
*cough cough* @Aries104 * cough cough*

@RainyDayzMC @Lezappen

-1 once someone's egg is destroyed, that person is very likely to be killed soon after. This means that without the egg, games would go on for the same amount of time, or even longer. Longer, because people would be too cautious and they wouldn't bridge to center that often.
Funny... I win the game without an egg probably around 3/4th of the time.

I hate this idea %101 and think it is beyond stupid
Just because a minigame is implemented, doesn't mean you have to play it.

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
I don't know how I feel about this one, a lot of people like to rush at first and it would make a lot of players camp which would make the game long either way, maybe if there was a something at mid that forced players out of the their base. :)
People will rush no matter what and if they rush with egg breaker or a stone pick then its gg

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I don't lime this idea... It is basically Egg Wars but in a SUPER hardcore mode where you only get 1 life. -1

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
If the egg was removed from Eggwars what will it be called, and that game mode already exists its called skywars.
It wouldn't be SkyWars, though, because it would still be a whole lot less fast-paced than SkyWars. Remember, a generator takes patience to activate and improve. Plus, in this new mode, you would need to go back to your island to get stuff if you've gone to mid, unlike SkyWars, where chests are scattered everywhere for you to take.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom