ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile

It's me in bedrock they removed one of the most OP things from the game

The activation of the generators 10 seconds before the game greater

capacity and speed of the generators

map selection

I find that among the most notable is the activation of the generators 10 seconds before I don't know if this is a bug or they removed it because in my opinion it is one of the best things they could put in, since it made the game much faster and more fun since you didn't have to wait approximately 10 seconds to get just 26 (which at least I use it for the rush)

(I speak Spanish, so this was translated with google)

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

map selection

I find that among the most notable is the activation of the generators 10 seconds before I don't know if this is a bug or they removed it because in my opinion it is one of the best things they could put in, since it made the game much faster and more fun since you didn't have to wait approximately 10 seconds to get just 26 (which at least I use it for the rush)

No sé si ha sido cosa de alguna update o algo, pero por lo menos en Java lo de la activación de los generadores 10 segundos antes de comenzar la partida sigue estando. Hoy mismo he jugado en Bedrock y también me he dado cuenta de que ya no pasa en la Network de Bedrock, pero desconozco si se trata de un bug o de una update intencionada. No creo que lo hayan cambiado, ya que normalmente suelen avisar ese tipo de cosas por discord.

Reactions: ArGus_5155

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s a reported bug that occurred through migrating games between Bedrock and Java if I’m not mistaken. Yesterday the server had to be unplugged because the server wasn’t working at all.

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him

map selection

Me parece que es un bug que ocurrió cuando hicieron eso de las migración de Eggwars en Java y Bedrock. Ayer creó que tuvieron que desconectar el server ya que ni funcionaba. Esperemos a que lo arreglen estos días.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom