Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

brandn

Jul 5, 2016
Please bring eggwars update! i highly request new maps and maybe a new mode or maybe half health would be cool also would love if we had a new lobby when we join a game and updated lobby if we could get that it would be amazing! -Ign: ImDaSexyAshCact

Last edited:

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
You're asking a lot... However, new maps were announced last friday in the CCGN Livestream, meaning that an update will most likely come within weeks. Don't quote me on that though.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
You're asking a lot... However, new maps were announced last friday in the CCGN Livestream, meaning that an update will most likely come within weeks. Don't quote me on that though.
^^^
Just like Boooddy said however, you did breake a rule, it is not allowed to ask for upcoming updates. Just so you maybe pay attention in the future ;)
Edit:
Rule 10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.
You can find the whole list of rules right here:
(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
^^^
Just like Boooddy said however, you did breake a rule, it is not allowed to ask for upcoming updates. Just so you maybe pay attention in the future ;)
Edit:
Rule 10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.
Maybe he didn't know, but know he does.

Eggwars update will be in a few weeks!

brandn

Jul 5, 2016
Maybe he didn't know, but know he does.

Eggwars update will be in a few weeks!
i didnt know that so sorry i was requesting if i put the words in the rong way i wasnt asking when a update would happen

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hey i would be glad to know if we are getting a eggwars update soon!
That's litterally what you said, anyways, just pay attention in the future ;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
^^^
Edit:
This is a rule break hes not ASKING about an update hes SUGGESTING there should be one

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
if theres a new eggwars update t must be for abilities!!
No, I really don't want abilities. I feel like it would change the game too much. If they are added, I hope they don't change too much.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is a rule break hes not ASKING about an update hes SUGGESTING there should be one
Well, I think I've made a mistake. The eggwars update is already announced so I don't know if he's actually breaking the rule or not. I'd like to know the opinion of a staff member.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Well, I think I've made a mistake. The eggwars update is already announced so I don't know if he's actually breaking the rule or not. I'd like to know the opinion of a staff member.
wait what?! when is the eggwars update coming coming?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom