Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
This has been suggested plenty of times. A lot of people seem to want it (including myself), so I would assume they plan on adding it at some point in the future.

Reactions: Westsi

Jese Rodrigo

Nov 20, 2020
egg wars trios Idea, me and my 2 friends want to play egg wars but there is egg wars Duos, mega, Squad, and solo. but there is no trios for us three and on top of that i look at the numbers and solos and mega game modes have the lowest number count in the egg wars modes the top is duos and squad..
Yes that would be awesome, most of time I only play with 2 of my friends (plus me)

Joey9009

Jul 25, 2021
egg wars trios Idea, me and my 2 friends want to play egg wars but there is egg wars Duos, mega, Squad, and solo. but there is no trios for us three and on top of that i look at the numbers and solos and mega game modes have the lowest number count in the egg wars modes the top is duos and squad..
I agree.. maybe 4 or six teams of three (also sub to my youtube channel its called Joey9009 and i play egg wars on it

marcushd4

Nov 14, 2021
Me and a friend, want to play egg wars, but when we join map, then we can get into a map where there are 4 on the team, how do you swear that it is only the two of us who play, against two teams, just like in old days
Old days, where you could decide the map yourself and see how many people were on a team, it said like signs
and in fact, I have not really played egg wars since because I thought it was so tiring. Missing old time

Ikon for Bekræftet af fællesskabet

Ikon for Bekræftet af fællesskabet

notaudrey_

Nov 14, 2021
When I decided to try Mega version of Egg wars it took almost 10 min because everyone was getting impatient and leaving. I think that the reason they don't have trios is because it is an odd number and many people usually don't randomly choose to have a team of 3 unless you are in a party with friends and wouldn't they might have to make new maps? I'm not sure. I recommend joining quads because the 1 random player hopefully wont hurt you guys :))). I really like your idea though!

Top Bottom