Add bedrock?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Terrible idea.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

auryx

Jan 13, 2016
So recently I have been thinking on ways to improve on Eggwars, such as add new challenges. I've been thinking, maybe bedrock could be added to one of the blocks you may buy from the villager (would cost 10 diamond per bedrock) and the only way to break the bedrock would be using TNT. This would add new challenges and obstacles to playing Eggwars and hopefully attract more players.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
So recently I have been thinking on ways to improve on Eggwars, such as add new challenges. I've been thinking, maybe bedrock could be added to one of the blocks you may buy from the villager (would cost 10 diamond per bedrock) and the only way to break the bedrock would be using TNT. This would add new challenges and obstacles to playing Eggwars and hopefully attract more players.
This idea can not be added at all due to the block is BEDROCK and you cant destroy BEDROCK with tnt.

auryx

Jan 13, 2016
Im not an idiot, I know it's possible to add codes or plugins to make this addition possible, please do not treat me as such.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
Im not an idiot, I know it's possible to add codes or plugins to make this addition possible, please do not treat me as such.
OK,first of all you are over exaggerating what I said.So hear me out...
So you can destroy it with tnt right?But it's for diamonds aswell right?Well obsidian only costs gold and it CAN NOT be destroyed by tnt.This would be a waste of money.
So tell me now,did you think I didn't read the tnt part?I read it but by far I have never treated you in such a manner.Next time you call me out please understand what your calling me out for.

auryx

Jan 13, 2016
OK,first of all you are over exaggerating what I said.So hear me out...
So you can destroy it with tnt right?But it's for diamonds aswell right?Well obsidian only costs gold and it CAN NOT be destroyed by tnt.This would be a waste of money.
It's not a waste of money because obsidian can be destroyed with pick axe yet bedrock would not be able to, you'd need at least 2 blast of TNT to destroy it if plugin was added, it would better protect your egg during long games.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
It's not a waste of money because obsidian can be destroyed with pick axe yet bedrock would not be able to, you'd need at least 2 blast of TNT to destroy it if plugin was added, it would better protect your egg during long games.
Ohh!I get it.Bassicaly people get tons of bedrock and They are stacked and a person with 5 tnt and a shield+leather armour comes and blasts the egg without any effort whatsoever.THIS would not be fun

auryx

Jan 13, 2016
Ohh!I get it.Bassicaly people get tons of bedrock and They are stacked and a person with 5 tnt and a shield+leather armour comes and blasts the egg without any effort whatsoever.THIS would not be fun
Like I said, it would take a couple blast for the bedrock to actually break. Please be more open minded. I don't believe you understand what I'm trying to get at, the cost of TNT would go up with it. The TNT wouldn't be able to break the actual egg so if a player were smart they'd have 1 layer of obsidian then an over layer of bedrock depending on how they wanted to protect their egg. This is just a suggestion and I highly doubt DEVs are going to take action on this idea. So please stop coming off so rude, I've asked other players what they'd think about this idea before I posted a thread and they had said they liked it. Opinions are opinions.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Adding bedrock would kind of be overpowered in comparitie with other things, even with 10 TNT's needed to blow up it still seems to be to overpowered. I get that something different could bring some interesting things towards eggwars. But I don't think it is going to be bedrock.

Reactions: da egg war lover

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
Like I said, it would take a couple blast for the bedrock to actually break. Please be more open minded. I don't believe you understand what I'm trying to get at, the cost of TNT would go up with it. The TNT wouldn't be able to break the actual egg so if a player were smart they'd have 1 layer of obsidian then an over layer of bedrock depending on how they wanted to protect their egg. This is just a suggestion and I highly doubt DEVs are going to take action on this idea. So please stop coming off so rude, I've asked other players what they'd think about this idea before I posted a thread and they had said they liked it. Opinions are opinions.
like you just said OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS so my OPINION is that I don't like it,if you have a problem with that than this is not a suggestion thread.
And you said atleast 2 blasts so even if it was 5 blasts the there can only be soo much obsidian on the egg for example:
map underdasea:you can only place 2 blocks behind the egg so that's definetly going to be obsidian.
map magic:you barely have any space to cover up due to if you put even 5 blocks at the front you cant get to mid AND if you cant get to mid theres no bedrock.
Adding bedrock would kind of be overpowered in comparitie with other things, even with 10 TNT's needed to blow up it still seems to be to overpowered. I get that something different could bring some interesting things towards eggwars. But I don't think it is going to be bedrock.
THANKSYOU finaly its a person who agrees

Reactions: Zhypo

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
With code everything is possible... true... but with not everything is balanced.
TNT manipulation (as well as block manipulation) is not easy, the "break-times" and what is destroyed by what is a little bit hard. Plugins are difficult to make [CLICKME] , and I think, for this no-balanced thing is bad.

-2 sorry

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah, for me it's also a -1. It would make the game less fun.. People then are gonna 8X layer of bedrock.. Instead of the normal obsidian. Breaking through obsidian is already a pain to do (in normal mode) Imagine using TNT to break it.. That would be to chaotic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom