• I don't care.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
Well, Skywars is just chest luck. And if iron armour isn't hard enough, it would be extremely hard for someone with chain armour + iron sword to take down a full diamond person.
Actually, no it is pretty simple. In an enclosed area while being full leather with a stone sword i took down 2 full iron with diamond swords in less than a minute.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Gold? Gold people can only vote for time, and diamond can vote for chests and time. And all the times i've been in a game with diamond, 60% of the time, they vote for normal / basic.
no its gold, and btw everyone votes overpowered. this is a good idea if people are camping we make a little bridge and kill them its a lot more fun

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
no its gold, and btw everyone votes overpowered. this is a good idea if people are camping we make a little bridge and kill them its a lot more fun
Ummm no. Diamond + can vote for overpowered. I think I know considering that I am a gold donator.

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
I hope you like my suggestion :) . These are my suggestions for what an Emerald Generator will access to:
Emerald Level 1 generator: 1 emerald per 30 seconds
Emerald Level 2 generator: 1 emerald per 20 seconds
Emerald Level 3 generator: 1 emerald per 10 seconds
Level 0 > Level 1: 5 Emeralds
Level 1 > Level 2: 10 Emeralds
Level 2 > Level 3: 25 Emeralds
Diamond Helmet: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Chestplate: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Leggings: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Boots: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Sword: 12 Emeralds
Diamond Sword [Echantment: Sharpness 1]: 15 Emeralds
Bow [Enchantment: Punch II]: 12 Emeralds
Bow [Enchantment: Power II] 15 Emeralds
Diamond Pickaxe [Enchantment: Efficiency 4]: 10 Emeralds
Diamond Pickaxe [Enchantment: Silk Touch 1]: 15 Emeralds {ABLE TO PICKUP BLOCKS WHEN MINED!}
Dragon Egg: 64 Emeralds {Woah woah, a new egg? No, this is if your egg has already been destroyed and you still want to be able to respawn. YOU HAVE TO PLACE THE EGG WHERE ITS PLACE IS!!
The New egg would cause people To camp And the punch 2 bows Seem a bit to op. I mean look at the punch 3 bows in Team Skywars. For The rest this is a fairly good Idea.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I don't like this idea.. Sorry people camp. Just like it's cod when playing a game.... They wait for you to make the first move. atleast whenever I'M in a game they camp.

Carlozzito

Jul 31, 2014
I like the idea of the ender pearls but if only can be thrown when you are in the middle of the map.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
@Vvfj i think it should be like 10 emeralds for one diamond armor piece because diamond armor is a bit op so thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
Top Bottom