• I don't care.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I hope you like my suggestion :) . These are my suggestions for what an Emerald Generator will access to:
Emerald Level 1 generator: 1 emerald per 30 seconds
Emerald Level 2 generator: 1 emerald per 20 seconds
Emerald Level 3 generator: 1 emerald per 10 seconds
Level 0 > Level 1: 5 Emeralds
Level 1 > Level 2: 10 Emeralds
Level 2 > Level 3: 25 Emeralds
Diamond Helmet: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Chestplate: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Leggings: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Boots: 5 Emeralds
Diamond Sword: 12 Emeralds
Diamond Sword [Echantment: Sharpness 1]: 15 Emeralds
Bow [Enchantment: Punch II]: 12 Emeralds
Bow [Enchantment: Power II] 15 Emeralds
Diamond Pickaxe [Enchantment: Efficiency 4]: 10 Emeralds
Diamond Pickaxe [Enchantment: Silk Touch 1]: 15 Emeralds {ABLE TO PICKUP BLOCKS WHEN MINED!}
Dragon Egg: 64 Emeralds {Woah woah, a new egg? No, this is if your egg has already been destroyed and you still want to be able to respawn. YOU HAVE TO PLACE THE EGG WHERE ITS PLACE IS!!

Reactions: DrHam

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
-1 i dont agree that will produce more campers in egg wars because right now there is a lot of campers just staying at theirs bases and just getting diamonds to buy more god apples and they are making little skybases to kill you with their bows.what i really mean is that campers are just goin to stay on their bases and they are goin to do the same thing i said above but with full diamond gear,and all of this it will make games up to 3+ or more hours

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
but i think i agree on diamond pickaxe silk toch and i do agree on diamond pickaxe efficiency 4

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
-1 i dont agree that will produce more campers in egg wars because right now there is a lot of campers just staying at theirs bases and just getting diamonds to buy more god apples and they are making little skybases to kill you with their bows.what i really mean is that campers are just goin to stay on their bases and they are goin to do the same thing i said above but with full diamond gear,and all of this it will make games up to 3+ or more hours
Its easy to get campers... Sneak around them. Or just do the same thing as them, you get a ton of god/notch apples :) Thats what I do if the others do it.

Reactions: DrHam

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
but even if you make tons of apples they always shoot you with a bow and kill you.wait! i got a good idea why dont they add ender pearls!!!! yes they should add that,but ender pearls will be unlock after every egg is destroy

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
[UPDATED]
Diamond Sword: 12 Emeralds
Diamond Pickaxe [Enchantment: Silk Touch 1]: 15 Emeralds {ABLE TO PICKUP BLOCKS WHEN MINED!}
Dragon Egg: 64 Emeralds {Woah woah, a new egg? No, this is if your egg has already been destroyed and you still want to be able to respawn. YOU HAVE TO PLACE THE EGG WHERE ITS PLACE IS!!}
Enderpearl: 10 Emeralds {UNLOCKED WHEN ALL EGGS REMOVED}

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
well now i do agree +1,its true that their will be more campers but with ender pearls it will be easy

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think that diamond armour would be a little overpowered, an a punch one bow is hard to manage, but still manageable, but punch two would be too overpowered. Idea: maybe having like feather falling iron boots, projectile protection iron helmet, and prot 1 iron chest plate and leggings, mainly because it can be destroyed, unlike diamond armour which can survival the game. Apart from that, seems okay.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
I think that diamond armour would be a little overpowered, an a punch one bow is hard to manage, but still manageable, but punch two would be too overpowered. Idea: maybe having like feather falling iron boots, projectile protection iron helmet, and prot 1 iron chest plate and leggings, mainly because it can be destroyed, unlike diamond armour which can survival the game. Apart from that, seems okay.
First off, the game doesn't even last until iron armor sometimes. 50 seconds per 1 piece diamond armor... lol on skywars people have full diamond enchanted armor and the game is still fun as hell. I really don't think it will make a difference if they add diamond armor to eggwars. infact that would be so much more fun. and the egg thing.. lol you know how lucky u would have to be to get another egg? that's like camping 10 minutes straight or so for another egg. or maybe even longer. and the best part. upgrading the generators alone.. phew you guys are worrying about the armor? the generator upgrading to level 2 alone!!!!!!! alone is 10 minutes. And! and and and. if your playing teaparty your gonna have half the team sitting on the generator so add another 10 minutes to get it to level 2 :P I think the whole thing is a great idea. it plays a good distraction in the game.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
{UPDATED}
Wooden Sword [Enchantment: Knockback 2] 12 Emeralds
Dragon Egg: 64 Emeralds {Woah woah, a new egg? No, this is if your egg has already been destroyed and you still want to be able to respawn. YOU HAVE TO PLACE THE EGG WHERE ITS PLACE IS!!
Enderpearl: 10 Emeralds {UNLOCKED WHEN ALL EGGS REMOVED}
-Removed diamond sword since it is already implemented.
-Added Wooden Sword with Knockback II.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
First off, the game doesn't even last until iron armor sometimes. 50 seconds per 1 piece diamond armor... lol on skywars people have full diamond enchanted armor and the game is still fun as hell. I really don't think it will make a difference if they add diamond armor to eggwars. infact that would be so much more fun. and the egg thing.. lol you know how lucky u would have to be to get another egg? that's like camping 10 minutes straight or so for another egg. or maybe even longer. and the best part. upgrading the generators alone.. phew you guys are worrying about the armor? the generator upgrading to level 2 alone!!!!!!! alone is 10 minutes. And! and and and. if your playing teaparty your gonna have half the team sitting on the generator so add another 10 minutes to get it to level 2 :p I think the whole thing is a great idea. it plays a good distraction in the game.
Well, Skywars is just chest luck. And if iron armour isn't hard enough, it would be extremely hard for someone with chain armour + iron sword to take down a full diamond person.

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
I dont feel like an Emerald generator isnt needed, probably in new maps, but in the old ones like TeaParty theres no space to put those things in on the base. they could place it on top but it will take a lot of work.

Also Punch II is extremely overpowered.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I dont feel like an Emerald generator isnt needed, probably in new maps, but in the old ones like TeaParty theres no space to put those things in on the base. they could place it on top but it will take a lot of work.

Also Punch II is extremely overpowered.
TeaParty: The little 'hut' that is empty that is under you when the game starts ;)

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Well, Skywars is just chest luck. And if iron armour isn't hard enough, it would be extremely hard for someone with chain armour + iron sword to take down a full diamond person.
You dont... half the time the gold people vote overpowered.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
You dont... half the time the gold people vote overpowered.
Gold? Gold people can only vote for time, and diamond can vote for chests and time. And all the times i've been in a game with diamond, 60% of the time, they vote for normal / basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom