Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, it's TheBlueRanger, and this is a strategy guide for all those new players.

First off, there will be signs to choose which game you want to join. I would recommend starting off with the games with 24 people, as there are often 4 player teams. Keep in mind before you join however, that you have some time, because these games can last up to one hour(very rarely). Most of the time it lasts 20-30 min.

When you first spawn in, you want to get to mid asap. Middle is the key to activating your diamond generator. It takes 5 diamonds to activate. In order to get to middle however, you fist must get iron to buy sandstone. I get about 20 iron and then buy 40 sandstone, then start building right away. Once you get 5 diamonds, run back to your base and activate the diamond generator

It's important to protect your egg by putting blocks around the egg. One punch will destroy your egg and prevent you from respawning. Make sure you either have someone watching your bridge so no one unwanted comes over, or break your bridge. Also, be on lookout of any rushers who want to build over to your island from theirs.

Then, try to gear up with iron. Upgrade your diamond generators to lvl 2 or 3. You need 20 diamonds for full iron, 12 for a sword, 12 for a punch bow, 15 for a power one bow, and 10 for a efficiency 3 pickaxe. Also get golden apples and arrows, golden apples are 2 gold each and arrows are 2 gold for 5 arrows. Be sure to also buy steak.

From then on you can go attack bases, defend your base, it's all up to you. Now you can decide what you want do, and just have fun.

Good luck, and I hope the newer players can pick up a lot from this guide.
Nice guide, it really helps new players who are trying to figure out how to play the game, and win!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Reactions: WolfShine
Dec 27, 2016
I would recommend encasing your egg entirely in obsidian (should you have an already active gold gen on your island) and gearing up before going to mid. If you don't, players will see your egg as an easy target, and you will be easily eliminated.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D