Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkt_

Apr 12, 2016
New Jersey
Eggwars should have snowballs/eggs to knock people off for cheaper than a bow. If u add this i think eggwars will become much more popular by 1000000000000000000%.;)

Reactions: auryx

rkt_

Apr 12, 2016
New Jersey
egg.jpg

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Eggwars should have snowballs/eggs to knock people off for cheaper than a bow. If u add this i think eggwars will become much more popular by 1000000000000000000%.;)
I wouldn't like snowballs/eggs in EggWars. I like the way the shield can block all air weapons :)
LOL, its not called EggWars because you need to throw eggs ;)

B

Britney Spears

i dont care about ur opinion i want a mods opinion

The opinion of a normal player counts as many as the opinion of a moderator, we're all equal.

back on topic:
I don't really like this idea because I think that it would be way too overpowered. And like cam said above , the way how shields can block all current projectiles in the game now is already a very good system.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
How much would they cost? cause they better be 5 diamonds each egg... eggs are op.. someone rush? bam! egged! Someone full iron creeping into yo base with a shield? Bam! egged!

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Snowballs can be anoying, so I don't agree with your suggestion. Sorry!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Euhm. I don't know but if they are cheaper than bows, no one is going to spend his money to bows but only on snowball/eggs. They would buy a lot of them and going to camp. So -1 for me.

Reactions: Max ♠

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Euhm. I don't know but if they are cheaper than bows, no one is going to spend his money to bows but only on snowball/eggs. They would buy a lot of them and going to camp. So -1 for me.
BUT!, you can add punch on ur bow. AND you can put infinity on it AND bows does damage to players and eggs not

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
BUT!, you can add punch on ur bow. AND you can put infinity on it AND bows does damage to players and eggs not
That doesn't make sense if you got snowballs or eggs. For a bow you need to pull back your bow and shoot, over and over again. With snowball or eggs, you can just spamclick it or even Jitterclick it. If you see it this way, the snowballs are more effective to knock someone off the bridge.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
That doesn't make sense if you got snowballs or eggs. For a bow you need to pull back your bow and shoot, over and over again. With snowball or eggs, you can just spamclick it or even Jitterclick it. If you see it this way, the snowballs are more effective to knock someone off the bridge.
XD that's true!

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
i dont care about ur opinion i want a mods opinion
The opinion of a member is the only thing that makes stuff added.Want proof?I'll show you,ok so when MEMBERS said "omg 1.9 sucks" and stuff,You will see that most staff if not every disagreed BUT then 1.8 PvP was added right?So for you to say that is like saying a member is worse than a staff.But were all people right?Ohh yea and what about when @DontYouDare replied huh?He was not a staff 2 days ago and look at what he is now?He is a staff and trust me he is going to become a moderator.Dont judge people like that it's pretty much being rank racist.

sdgd

Sep 18, 2015
The opinion of a normal player counts as many as the opinion of a moderator, we're all equal.

back on topic:
I don't really like this idea because I think that it would be way too overpowered. And like cam said above , the way how shields can block all current projectiles in the game now is already a very good system.
I agree with you ;x

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
NO NO NO NO NO NOO NOOOO NOOOOOO NO if you add snowballs there will be ten times more campers and the game will be much much much less enjoyable and will cause me to throw my keyboard out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom