Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mellogirl8867

Jun 19, 2020
So when I’m in the shop buying items sometimes people come for me and I don’t have a chance to kill them before they kill me. So I propose that as soon as you get hit the shop closes!

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
So when I’m in the shop buying items sometimes people come for me and I don’t have a chance to kill them before they kill me. So I propose that as soon as you get hit the shop closes!
I feel like this would be a annoying strat for spawn campers to kill you :/

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
I understand that getting attacked while you're in the shop can be a bit frustrating, but at the same time, this could be abused by making players incapable of buying items to defend themselves whilst the enemy could just be punching you with their fists just to be annoying. Also, not closing the shop can sometimes be useful since occasionally I find myself outnumbered, or underpowered, and being able to endure those few hits while I'm able to buy armor and such, can be the reason why I'm able to win at all, and closing the shop the second you get hit isn't something that has been a bother to me personally.

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
No, in the case of some people, they want to buy something from the shop so they can kill the person who's attacking them afterward, rather than having to fight them with really bad stuff. Also, you can just press ESC or E to close the shop (on Java, at least)

Reactions: 99th_DutchNubnub
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom