Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Yeah, Hi.
To the topic :

Lets make it short. Its 2 am here '--'.

In Egg Wars, a power up will appear every 5 minutes. This buff affects all player in your team (Or your self for solo). It appear somewhere random (Preferably : Mid), and you can pick it up. If the power up is not collected within 5 minutes, a new power up will appear and the "old" power ups will be deleted. ( So someone can't Have multiple buffs at once )

When a power up spawn, There will be a pop up chat saying a power up has spawned.

These power up last up to 2 minutes. The faster you collect the power up, the longer the buff last

The list of buffs :
1. Regeneration I
2. Jump Boost I
3. Speed I
4. Extra Heart I (Not absorption, i forgot the name)
5. And bla bla bla etc. Other than Strength and Resistance, Cause for some reason, people still play 1.8 despite how annoying it is to people who actually owns a server and want to use all the new update to its fullest (like the 1.12 new blocks... Dunno who use them tho... Meh).

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Yeah, Hi.
To the topic :

Lets make it short. Its 2 am here '--'.

In Egg Wars, a power up will appear every 5 minutes. This buff affects all player in your team (Or your self for solo). It appear somewhere random (Preferably : Mid), and you can pick it up. If the power up is not collected within 5 minutes, a new power up will appear and the "old" power ups will be deleted. ( So someone can't Have multiple buffs at once )

When a power up spawn, There will be a pop up chat saying a power up has spawned.

These power up last up to 2 minutes. The faster you collect the power up, the longer the buff last

The list of buffs :
1. Regeneration I
2. Jump Boost I
3. Speed I
4. Extra Heart I (Not absorption, i forgot the name)
5. And bla bla bla etc. Other than Strength and Resistance, Cause for some reason, people still play 1.8 despite how annoying it is to people who actually owns a server and want to use all the new update to its fullest (like the 1.12 new blocks... Dunno who use them tho... Meh).
I like this idea! Except, try to make it 1 minute for the powerups.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom