Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Hi Cubecrafters:

A few days ago I went to the store to buy things because I had 50% discount and I had an idea when I saw the points multipliers I thought if there was already a skywars multiplier of survival games and one of arcade games why not There could be a multiplier for EggWars since many people play and I think it can be interesting and we could also earn points much faster Since for destroying an egg we would earn 12 points and for killing some we would earn 2 points
I don't know.. it can be interesting.

What do you think?
Write in the comments and don't forget to vote

Reactions: Marieke2001

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, why not? If Skywars, Survival Games and Arcade have the Point Multipliers option, why not Eggwars too? I agree.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
My eyes, my eyes, my eyes!
EDIT: Anyway, it's a +1 from me, there should of been multipliers for all games from the very beginning, I have no idea why they left it exclusive to some games

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Why not? There are also other mini games that have this as Skywars and Survival Games! I do not agree why has not Eggwars this! Great idea!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Could be a succesful multiplier sincd it's the most populair game, also for the other games I'd like to see multipliers, I don't see why not! :)
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom