Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
No.

This would be terrible. I mean I never actually lose connection? So that's really a problem over at you and not Cubecraft.

Can you imagine just taking over a team and just when you go to mid one of the rejoins? And he shoots or hits you of the island. No fun.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No.

This would be terrible. I mean I never actually lose connection? So that's really a problem over at you and not Cubecraft.

Can you imagine just taking over a team and just when you go to mid one of the rejoins? And he shoots or hits you of the island. No fun.
This is easily solved by taking away all of your gear when you rejoin. Treat rejoining like the rejoining player just died.

Eriezalio

Jun 29, 2017
Not many people do this now days, but it still happens: People have wifi turn off clients that they use for games like roblox to get hits and such, and they use this for minecraft. Then, they have certain files they open to crash minecraft and rejoin at a reasonable time to start playing again while lasting longer. :(

If that didn't happen I would agree. :)

- Eriezalio

L

Lepzi

Yeah I agree I have gotten disconnected many times and it would help of be able to rejoin and start off where you last left of or so you could spectate your friend and you get disconnected.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
DEFINITELY!!!!! We need this. Hypixel's Bed Wars has a /rejoin and it's super convenient. It's so annoying when you work hard for 1 hour, have full diamond armour and everything, and then you get disconnected. I really hope CCG staff has learnt to listen. From what I've seen, ehh....not really, so I'm pretty much done with giving my opinion on these threads. There are so many features that are amazing and are suggested but barely any get added.

I'm honestly done replying to suggestion threads.
Hopefully this does get added though.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
Agree, I get lag spikes sometimes and when I restart my Minecraft it goes away. There should be a 3 min combat logger. This would be mainly useful in teams.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
But if they keep getting kicked, then it will be suspicious that they are hacking and we can ban them easily.

That most certainly doesn't happen. See how often hackers are in the whole game... honestly haven't seen a hacker leave before they died (so not kicked). So I doubt any hacker would be kicked twice in a short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom