Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
Cubecraft it is very annoying how when I time out or loose internet connection I can not rejoin to my game I was playing this is a matter that needs to be adressed please take this into consideration. Thank You

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yes. This can be a good idea. However, some people might decide to leave the server during the game to benefit them, for example, when they are losing and is at disadvantage in the current location. After that, they can re-log in and come back to the same spot where they can continue the game. I'm not sure if this will happen, but it is similar to losing connection, so that might cause problems.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Cubecraft it is very annoying how when I time out or loose internet connection I can not rejoin to my game I was playing this is a matter that needs to be adressed please take this into consideration. Thank You
an example of a good rejoin system is on hypixel u will have no gear when u rejoin
I want to agree, but this will let kicked players rejoin a game.
( especially hackers )

I am not sure about this idea after looking at the cons.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Yes. This can be a good idea. However, some people might decide to leave the server during the game to benefit them, for example, when they are losing and is at disadvantage in the current location. After that, they can re-log in and come back to the same spot where they can continue the game. I'm not sure if this will happen, but it is similar to losing connection, so that might cause problems.
How about if you leave and rejoin you lose all your gear?

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I agree that if you got disconnected via error or through the Java launcher, you should be able to rejoin. But if you leave the game through the command, you shouldn't be able to re-join it.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
How about if you leave and rejoin you lose all your gear?
That will be better to give the players who took an advantage of this, but then would be hard for the players who actually got disconnected by problems like lag or wifi. THEREFORE, I DISAGREE WITH AUTO-REJOIN.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I'd just let the person be killed if they are connected, just as if you fall into the void.
Or, I'd rather just have a zombie with the disconnected player's health, armor, and status effects to be the person.
So if the zombie dies, you die.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree that if you got disconnected via error or through the Java launcher, you should be able to rejoin. But if you leave the game through the command, you shouldn't be able to re-join it.
Or of you got kicked for hacking.
--------
What about combat loggers? Abuse?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agree. But there are different reasons.
Because it would be unfair If you can rejoin, If your egg has been destroyed and your opponent sees: oh he left, one to go. But Then he's back and can confuse a lot of players.

Also it would be only used for team gamemode, because If you play solo, your team would be eliminated. But I'm in.

OreoCookieBar

Apr 1, 2017
Yes it can get annoying at times. I think this is an awesome idea to have a /rejoin thing kinda like Hypixel. But the problem is that players can join after there egg is broken and this only makes the game longer and unfair for others. :( But there can be other ways for this. But I do like the idea! :D

Jun 27, 2017
I all agree with you. and if a hcker is kicked they should not be able to rejoin. And when you do rejoin you should have to start all over again with no gear. You cant rejoin if your egg has been destroyed.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS :)

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Only if connection times out . Also people mist rejoin in 15 seconds or they wont be allowed back in.

Jun 27, 2017
I so think that after 15 seconds you must rejoin but if people are having trouble and they dont have that time thin thy should be able to have at least a minute.Good idea though.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom