Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dustybonss

Apr 16, 2016
I really liked Construction, it was a big map it took skill to do things even to get campers i played a hour game of construction once even tho it took about an hour it was still fun to do my best to win. it was a big map fun but it was removed sadly.

So i would not mind a solo map that is big cause, there are people that play the game to have a nice long game, Construction did that. A map that is big but i guess not too big would be fun all the maps in solo are kinda small, like 3 maps have almost the same design they are fun but just get a little boring, Mine, Winter i think its called, And Tropical almost are the same, a bigger solo map like construction would be cool for those who like to do that. i don't know if anyone would be on my side from how many hated construction but personally i liked it.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Many have asked for construction back, and the reason they removed it was because of it's hight. There were too many places for camping. If you would like to make a map and submit it, it will be looked at and possibly implemented!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I also thought that construction was quite fun (though I didn't play it too often). I believe the staff team said they were going to make a construction V2 possibly at some point, so hopefully that will happen. :)

T

The Lord Pleb

I would also like to see "Construction" back, I liked that map, but as I deleted it, I almost never play in "Solo", I sincerely believe that "Solo" mode lost many players by deleting this map.
I have an idea, although I do not know if to put it in another post or in this one, whatever you decide Dustybonss, this is your post.

D

Deleted member 204478

I always wondered where that map went.
I used to love construction, was one of my favourite maps in eggwars, it had a unique feel to it amongst all the other maps.
Meh, I think they should just bring back the actual map, as many loved it

Reactions: Deeds

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Many have asked for construction back, and the reason they removed it was because of it's hight. There were too many places for camping. If you would like to make a map and submit it, it will be looked at and possibly implemented!
You can still submit maps? O-o

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would like to bring back the mal Construction because i LOVED it :)

On the other hand, they should bring the map back wih revisions.
1) Make the islands shorter in height
2) Move islands closer to mid, just a little bit
3) idk the maps rlly gud

Other than that they should bring it back ;)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
They are no longer accepting Map submissions
I would like to bring back the mal Construction because i LOVED it :)

On the other hand, they should bring the map back wih revisions.
1) Make the islands shorter in height
2) Move islands closer to mid, just a little bit
3) idk the maps rlly gud

Other than that they should bring it back ;)

I agree with all of this

I really enjoyed Construction. I think that if all what you suggested was put into that map, then it would be really nice.

Reactions: Deeds

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I think you meant the map snowy, instead of winter.

And yes, I agree that construction was a good map. Now that there is speed mode, if people want a faster game, they can go there instead. Normal mode eggwars should be less fast-paced and allow people to relax once in a while.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think you meant the map snowy, instead of winter.

And yes, I agree that construction was a good map. Now that there is speed mode, if people want a faster game, they can go there instead. Normal mode eggwars should be less fast-paced and allow people to relax once in a while.
I disagree. I don't play speed because I suck at pvp with speed (I literally run off edges all the time). In normal eggwars, I enjoy rushing and getting into big fights. Keep the game moving along. On average, I can end most solo games in under 10 minutes. :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom