_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Friends told me to repost so here you go:

*Not a real "Feedback" Like we're gonna change stuff!
Just curious. ^-^
I mean this could help builders *cough designers* with changes or ideas going forward.
If and when we get an update this century. *cough cough*

Here is how to reply:

Favorite Maps: (Say if teams or not and how many players)

Least Favorite Maps: (Say if teams or not and how many players)

Map Ideas: (Say if teams or not and how many players) (Map drawings or pictures are a YES!)

How can CCG fix some maps:

Anything Else:

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
I rarely play solo EggWars so:

Favourite 2 player map: Pizza
Favourite 3 player map: Under Da Sea
Favourite 4 player map: Magic
Favourite 5+ player map: Tea Party

Least favourite 2 player map: Storm
Least favourite 3 player map: Garden
Least favourite 4 player map: Dwarven
Least favourite 5+ player map: Aztec

Pizza: Great map for rushing and the games won't take too long because you can easily farm an enderpearl if the opponent is camping

Under Da Sea: If you're in for loooooong games, this is the map you should choose.

Magic: Nice map design, only 2 diamond generators (level 1 and 2) on mid, so opponents can't easily max out their gens to start camping.

Tea Party: One of the biggest maps, alot of big fights on mid which are alot of fun and easy diamond farming on mid.

Storm: Surface is inconsistent so its hard to place blocks how you intended to place them.

Garden: Very hard too see which island belongs to which team.

Dwarven: Easy to sneak behind an egg without getting noticed, only 1 iron generator at spawn.

Aztec: Suffocate glitch happens way too often kn this map specifically.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: Anthoken

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Just wanted to make a new one... Cause I wanted to know what people think besides it could help designers anyway. But I was curious. That’s why I made my own thread. Hope you read the actual original post. Cause I tried making it clear.
I think the designers would rather read the replies to the pinned thread, because this thread will probably die after 1-2 weeks, and won't be on top of the category anymore, while the pinned thread will always stay on top of the category. (Unless if it's unpinned). Also, if you are curious, why don't you take a look at the original feedback thread? There are like 400+ replies on that thread, and most of them contain a lot of relevant and good information. And, I surely did read your thread, otherwise I wouldn't reply. It's just a little weird that you copy threads every now and then.

Reactions: Priley

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the designers would rather read the replies to the pinned thread, because this thread will probably die after 1-2 weeks, and won't be on top of the category anymore, while the pinned thread will always stay on top of the category. (Unless if it's unpinned). Also, if you are curious, why don't you take a look at the original feedback thread? There are like 400+ replies on that thread, and most of them contain a lot of relevant and good information. And, I surely did read your thread, otherwise I wouldn't reply. It's just a little weird that you copy threads every now and then.

I don’t even care if the designers read this. I want to know what people think. And I made my own thread if you clearly have an issue don’t post. It’s a very old thread so I made a new one. This is off topic, please stop commenting about this here and take it elsewhere, thanks. I didn’t make this thread to argue with you about something you know is not needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthoken

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Favorite Map: Tea Party. It is by far the best map ever.
Even though Tea Party has flaws, it still holds the crown

Least Favorite Map: Everything else

Map Ideas: Give us bigger/wider maps for 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.
If we ever want to play a big map, we're forced to play tea party. We need something new
Last time we got a map was Football, like 8 months ago or something

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom