Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SteverPC

Apr 7, 2017
(If you're a punch bow spammer, I suggest you copy this message and paste in a text to speech program so your brain can understand it easier)

I really think the punch bow is worth more than just 12 diamonds and here are my reasons why:

- The bow applies strong knockback
- Bow spammers have an insane advantage in small maps
- Very annoying
- They are too cheap

Honestly its kind of stupid when players can't melee, they just have to roam round the map and when they see their prey then boom! they pull the punch bow straight out of their ass and RIP. Its just too easy to knock someone off a island with a punch bow. All you have to do his hurl yourself into a corner and camp in the smallest island you can find and BOOM!! GG you won the game.
anyways what I am trying to say is please make the punch bows cost more than just 12 diamonds, comparing it to a power bow is nothing when it comes to small areas.

D

Deleted member 169486

I've never had an issue with the punch bow...

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
It may be annoying, but you have the same chance as your opponents. I see why it can be quite annoying, but I disagree with making the punch bow more expensive.

SteverPC

Apr 7, 2017
For some of you who don't understand, There is a lot of players who use punch bows as their advantage and spam like crazy to get the player off the island. there are too many them, I think this kind of stuff should be reduced. I'd say it should cost 15 diamonds or slightly more. Don't think I'm saying it should be extremely expensive.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think it should be more expensive, the price is good now. You first have to get your Diamond generator on level 3 (that's the best, of course you can buy it when it's on level 1 or 2 but it's not very smart) and that takes a while. For bowspammers, you can buy a shield. I know there isn't a shield in 1.8 so you'll have to make a bridge with walls on both sides and a roof, that's what I always do.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Adding the price is not nessary, I know how furstrating it could get since I got bow spammed off the island before. However, when I need to escape, I could bow the enemy and they will be knocked either off the island or further away from me. It could be usefull sometimes. I dissagree with this so its a -1

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
(If you're a punch bow spammer, I suggest you copy this message and paste in a text to speech program so your brain can understand it easier)

I really think the punch bow is worth more than just 12 diamonds and here are my reasons why:

- The bow applies strong knockback
- Bow spammers have an insane advantage in small maps
- Very annoying
- They are too cheap

Honestly its kind of stupid when players can't melee, they just have to roam round the map and when they see their prey then boom! they pull the punch bow straight out of their ass and RIP. Its just too easy to knock someone off a island with a punch bow. All you have to do his hurl yourself into a corner and camp in the smallest island you can find and BOOM!! GG you won the game.
anyways what I am trying to say is please make the punch bows cost more than just 12 diamonds, comparing it to a power bow is nothing when it comes to small areas.
You can consider me a bow spammer. Hate at me all you want but I do not just depend on my bow, I attempt to attack using a melee but when I believe I am about to loose or die I start using my bow much more often trying to stall for a teammate to help or for me to be able to regen. In some cases if my enemy is out of my reach (like running on a bridge) I will attempt to shoot them off since in eggwars you cannot let the slightest chances slip. I suggest you get a shield and attempt to get closer or dodge the arrows. If you can't get close use a bow against your enemies.
Bows are powerful in eggwars so that is a reason why they're over used.
If you want to avoid many punch bows play in either HC or in big maps so you don't see them very often.
BTW in OP mode punch bows are used much more often and the shield becomes 10 diamonds while the punch bow becomes 15 diamonds.
It's a good idea but It's not necessary. :)

View attachment 131753
Please make a seperate signature, even if you can't use your image put a link to it or something.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
For some of you who don't understand, There is a lot of players who use punch bows as their advantage and spam like crazy to get the player off the island. there are too many them, I think this kind of stuff should be reduced. I'd say it should cost 15 diamonds or slightly more. Don't think I'm saying it should be extremely expensive.
And they can its a strategy you can do that by even just melee critting players

Reactions: AboodPlayz

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
2017-04-06_12-24-45-png.131753
Ya know you can just... link your channel & twitter in your signature...
https://www.cubecraft.net/account/signature

As for the post:
I'm 50/50 on this. The reasons you've stated may be very true, but I don't think making it more expensive helps. It doesn't directly get rid of the problems with the punch bow, as it still exists ingame.
Like the beautiful @KronosReeper said, making shields cheaper would be a way better idea because of the extreme difference in prices between shields and bows.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
In my opinion i don't mind the prices for the bow, but what does seem weird is that the bow in normal is only 12 diamonds, but in OP its 15 diamonds!? I really don't understand why this is. But back to the subject, i like the prices as they are now but the shield is too expensive comparing it the bow, i think it should be 15 in normal and stay at 10 or maybe 8 diamonds in op mode.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
what does seem weird is that the bow in normal is only 12 diamonds, but in OP its 15 diamonds!? I really don't understand why this is.
In OP mode they raised the price of the punch bow since it is much more useful cause Protection V can handle power bow shots but no matter what armor you have it can't handle a punch bow. So they raised the price of the punch bow and reduced the price of the shield.
i think it should be 15 in normal and stay at 10 or maybe 8 diamonds in op mode.
15 diamonds in normal for a shield is reasonable and so is 8-10 in OP.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom