Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Wich gamemode of Eggwars would you like? Hardcore - Normal - OP

But why would you have a level 4 generator. In my opinion is a level 3 diamond generator very fast. Not every generator need to be 1 iron/gold/diamond per 1 second. This will make games too OP.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I think because Diamond is the games best commodity, I think that the speed of level 3 is suitable for it. Diamonds shouldn't be given at the same rate of lower commodities.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Wich gamemode of Eggwars would you like? Hardcore - Normal - OP

But why would you have a level 4 generator. In my opinion is a level 3 diamond generator very fast. Not every generator need to be 1 iron/gold/diamond per 1 second. This will make games too OP.
Yes, 2.5 seconds are really fast.
I think because Diamond is the games best commodity, I think that the speed of level 3 is suitable for it. Diamonds shouldn't be given at the same rate of lower commodities.
This says everything

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
You guys realize that lvl 4 can be expensive and you would need to more than 64 diamonds to upgrade it from lvl 1 to lvl 4. Lets say it like this lvl 1 gen - 5 dia lvl 2 10 dia lvl 3 - 25 dia and my guess lvl 4 - 40 dia. So I don't think you get 80 diamonds that fast.

But maybe its too op..
Kinda but im not too sure.

Add more details like 1 diamond 1 sec? How much does it cost? and maybe people will change their opinion.

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
You guys realize that lvl 4 can be expensive and you would need to more than 64 diamonds to upgrade it from lvl 1 to lvl 4. Lets say it like this lvl 1 gen - 5 dia lvl 2 10 dia lvl 3 - 25 dia and my guess lvl 4 - 40 dia. So I don't think you get 80 diamonds that fast.

But maybe its too op..

Add more details like 1 diamond 1 sec? How much does it cost? and maybe people will change their opinion.

LuigiKid0424

Jun 30, 2016

But maybe its too op..

but do you think they should add a lvl 4 diamond gen also how fast do you think diamonds would come?

Craftyfish

Apr 1, 2016
I think that we should have a new mode in Eggwars, maybe Op+ or Ultra Op? Also, you know ow to villiager actually has two slots to put trading stuff in? We should let the other one work too, that way we can add elytras, or mobs for a max of 2 stacks of diamonds.

Rank= Emerald
Craftyfishplays

Craftyfish

Apr 1, 2016
In addition, I suggest that in UltraOp, or Op+, we should have like really OP trades,like 20 diamonds for a piece of diamond armor or something. This on Teaparty woud be insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom