Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented in Egg Wars, and possibly other games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonman558

Apr 25, 2016
I think that egg wars, and many other games on Cubecraft, would be much better, if the item and health selection was randomized, as long as no one votes for it.

In a lot of games I play on egg wars, there's only normal items, and normal health, just because no one votes. It would make more people want to play egg wars and other games if this was random, when no one votes.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I mean, but here's an example. If the game is filled with stone rank people, and no one can vote, instead of having normal items and health, the randomizer, selects op items and double health, or any other selection choice.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I think that egg wars, and many other games on Cubecraft, would be much better, if the item and health selection was randomized, as long as no one votes for it.

In a lot of games I play on egg wars, there's only normal items, and normal health, just because no one votes. It would make more people want to play egg wars and other games if this was random, when no one votes.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I mean, but here's an example. If the game is filled with stone rank people, and no one can vote, instead of having normal items and health, the randomizer, selects op items and double health, or any other selection choice.
People could just leave and "re-roll" the games just to get what they want and make ranks' voting useless.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
i personally disagree, this won't completely remove one of the purposes of being a ranked player but will reduce the amount of players purchasing it, if you think about it, it is going to be a 1/6 chance of having the "Perfect" game with all features you want, 1/3 of getting the correct gamemode you please (same with health)
in fact if this was not a thing it would make more people purchase ranks to support the server and could vote for what they please :D
Normal Mode (the original one) will always remain and should be always the option if no one votes, because it is a neutral gamemode, not everyone likes OP or Hardcore, some even dislike normal but it is the gamemode without many buffs or debuffs making it neutral and probably suitable to all players

also what @Ping Ether said, players could just keep leaving and re-joining until they get what they want which isn't a good thing for the server and ranked players

A few days ago someone suggested making "Random" a new voting option, meaning there would be 'Hardcore, Normal, OP & Random' + 'Normal, Double, Triple Health & Random' which personally I prefer

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Weird I only get OP...
And I hate OP...
Maybe because I only play with Ranked Players... oh well
RIP Normal mode I'll miss you.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Donators would feel scammed if this was implemented, as they have paid money to vote, and for no one else but donators to vote. This has been suggested in the past and denied, therefore, unfortunately I will be denying this also. Thank you for the suggestion though! :)

- Locked.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom