Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BECAUSE_IMBATMEN

Sep 20, 2016
so lately there have been alot of rule breakers on egg wars especially on solo with anti-knock-back flying reach and hitting through walls so where are all the staff and mods? me and my friend play egg wars everyday and every time we have a rule breaker on our game so its getting kind of boring because every game there is a rule breaker if we could get more staff on egg wars it would be great but try and upgrade the security anything we can do without being staff? i cant find anywhere to put a picture of a rulebreaker to ban him what do i do

Reactions: AlexisTheSlayer5

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Staff is aware of the huge amount of hackers. Moderators + are handling as many reports as they can each day. Player reports are handled as fast as possible. Please don't forget staff has a personal life as well :)
All reports will be handled, it just takes a bit more time than before due to the huge amount of player reports.

On a side note: a new anti cheat is in the work. Stay patient.

Regarding your question "How to upload screenshots of rule breakers"...video evidence is required when you report hackers/teamers. You could use obs or bandicam to record :)

If you'd like to report someone for chat abuse in any way, simply click on the symbol next to the smiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom