Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this happen?

• Remove triple health and replace it with half health.

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Keep it as it is.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So as you all know, you can vote for health modifications in egg wars. The health options are normal health, double health, and triple health. Most people absolutely despise triple health so I am making this thread to officially ask to remove triple health. In its place, I would like to suggest adding a half-health option. This would fit well with the game modes that are currently there: hardcore, normal, and over powered.
Half-health would fit nicely with overpowered since it takes forever to kill someone. It would help change overpowered back into an actually fighting mode instead of a bow spamming game. :p
I believe half-health would be a great addition as it would make the game a bit more challenging and make for an overall faster game.

Let me know what you guys think.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Your not the first to propose this idea and i like it it gives a chalkenge to the game, triple health is a nightmare if hardcore is chosen and even more so when the emerald God gear in op mode is aquired

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So as you all know, you can vote for health modifications in egg wars. The health options are normal health, double health, and triple health. Most people absolutely despise triple health so I am making this thread to officially ask to remove triple health. In its place, I would like to suggest adding a half-health option. This would fit well with the game modes that are currently there: hardcore, normal, and over powered.
Half-health would fit nicely with overpowered since it takes forever to kill someone. It would help change overpowered back into an actually fighting mode instead of a bow spamming game. :p
I believe triple health would be a great addition as it would make the game a bit more challenging and make for an overall faster game.

I believe you totally contradicted yourself

Reactions: Ping Ether

Germazealand

Jan 8, 2017
New Zealand
I believe half-health would be a great addition as it would make the game a bit more challenging and make for an overall faster game.

true Triple health sucks

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah. At this point, most ideas have been mentioned before :p
Pretty much the only way to get an idea added is to suggest it multiple times anyway asking as this suggestion wasn't made this week it's fine ♡

I would ♡ to have half health instead of triple health since triple health has no major difference from double health other than the fights being longer. It's essentially like having normal, op, and more op as the item types. Also triple health takes too long even for hardcore mode...

Reactions: TheBrownster

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

Love this idea would like to see it being add ingame.
DJHI4

Reactions: TheBrownster

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I agree with everyone on how triple health can really be a pain, even normal health in OP takes too long sometimes. However, although half health may work for OP, it won't really work for hardcore. In fact, you can fall and die easily and if calculated, you can kill someone in 2 hits w/ stone sword if they don't have any armor.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I agree with everyone on how triple health can really be a pain, even normal health in OP takes too long sometimes. However, although half health may work for OP, it won't really work for hardcore. In fact, you can fall and die easily and if calculated, you can kill someone in 2 hits w/ stone sword if they don't have any armor.
This would make it even more interesting because every hit matters. If you miss one hit that's you.
DJHI4:cool:

caidenm

Jan 10, 2017
Triple health personally is my favorite health option, what I think they should do is add your idea about the half health, but keep triple health as well.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
This would make it even more interesting because every hit matters. If you miss one hit that's you.
DJHI4:cool:
Axe lover's heaven. I do like the idea of removing triple and replacing it with half since triple health is just annoying to deal with. Would also be cool if there was a mode where you start off with triple health,then after some time health gets reduced to double and so on.(or the opposite happens)

one227

Jan 9, 2017
Triple health is stupid AF, I always vote for it then all you do is rush the egg and theres no way that anyone can kill you because the health is just stupid.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom