Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bloommagical

Aug 16, 2016
I love eggwars. It is my favorite game on CubeCraft. I remember when it was just team eggwars, and then solo mode was introduced and it was awesome. There were many people playing, but it was now spit two ways so there was a bit less overall traffic, which was fine.

But now we have added speed mode. I personally hate speed mode, but I know that some people like it so to each his own. However, it has completely ruined the game. The focus has been split in half again, four ways. It really seems like nobody is playing. Games filter through extremely slowly. My favorite game is now mostly me waiting for a map, for 10 minutes at a time.

It's very frustrating.

Please remove speed mode. Or at least poll it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I can't believe that no one is playing Normal Eggwars anymore, that can't be true. Maybe get your friends to Eggwars to play with them? Think of such ideas and you'll get there.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It all about time...zones. (<--- Best joke out there)

In the European Timezone (UTC+1/2 not sure about GMT) around 5-6-7 pm you can find a lot of people. It also depends about if it's a eeekend or if there are holidays, for instance, on Summer Holidays, there are a lot of people all the day.

Coming back to the thread, just play on the correct time, otherwise you'll have to wait (a lot). I usually only have to wait for about 3-4 minutes to play a game... on Tea Party.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
I actually like speed eggwars, because in normal eggwars most of the time one game can take literally a hour and I don't have the patience for that and what's said above about the timezones is a thing, but normally I still find a lot of players in the eggwars lobby's. Most of the time the most players are in lobby 1 I don't know if you tried to join a game in lobby 1

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
The problem is, if we delete speed eggwars everyone will be made and start complaining. Im not saying that we should just deal with it because it defiantly is a huge problem, but we probably need to find another way to solve it. Maybe we could sync up the lobbies so every lobby on eggwars gives you the exact same map selection as every other lobby. That way there won't be 500 different signs saying join mushrooms, instead there will only be 1, 2, or 3.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I only have to wait 5 minutes, or something. If you have to wait so long, maybe it's your time playing the game. Yesterday, 6 am, I played Survival Games, there were 4 in the only lobby, It was very annoying. Although, I know CubeCraft wont remove speed mode because a lot of people like, it and so do staff.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There's speed eggwars for a reason, To shorten the time because lots of people don't have the time to play for 1 hour or more. Normal eggwars and how long its last is unpredictable. Speed usually last 10-45 mins max thats why its quite popular.

Bowlans

Apr 22, 2017
There may also be users who think the same of reg. egg wars. It is popular due to so many people liking it and they are attributing their wait to reg. egg wars. This is just a fun game so just let everyone play what they enjoy the most and have fun!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom