Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1. it looks like I have for some reason offended you..... if I have I apologise.
Not at all. I just like to take suggestions seriously.

2. when did I say "Well steak is better" I don't think you know how to use these bad boys " correctly, so ill pretend like I never saw that :)
I said: "Don't come and complaing and saying "well steak is better!" " Implying that I was going to stop someone from saying that in the future.

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
I personally think the steak price in normal mode (five iron) is a little too high, considering it is generic food. Because of that, I think the price should drop to three iron.
Honestly I have no problem with this but it feels like a waist of time when we could be working on Egg wars abilities and Wink*Eggwars kit upgrade*Wink

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Steak should stay at 5 iron, it's a lot more effective than you might think. If you're finding it hard to save up for a stack of it, there are usually a lot more levelled up iron gens in mid or across the map, so go for a quick scavenge but watch your back.

If it was made cheaper, there wouldn't be much point in carrots and fights would last longer (like others have said, I agree with them). -1

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
This is my opinion:
I think the price of steak is fine. iron isnt hard to get, and you can get about 7 steaks everytime you get a level 2 gen that hasnt been touched.
Also if steak went down to 3 iron, then carrots would kind of be useless.
(Again this is my opinion)

Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
Honestly I have no problem with this but it feels like a waist of time when we could be working on Egg wars abilities and Wink*Eggwars kit upgrade*Wink
Who knows.
This is my opinion:
I think the price of steak is fine. iron isnt hard to get, and you can get about 7 steaks everytime you get a level 2 gen that hasnt been touched.
Also if steak went down to 3 iron, then carrots would kind of be useless.
(Again this is my opinion)
Carrots are practically useless anyway...

STBminer

Jun 13, 2016
America
I personally don't think we need the steak price lowered, I do just fine with the steak price and it does not affect me at all! If you dislike the steak price so much, you can always get a rank and vote for OP! :)

Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
I personally don't think we need the steak price lowered, I do just fine with the steak price and it does not affect me at all! If you dislike the steak price so much, you can always get a rank and vote for OP! :)
Hahaha smart one, I already have a rank. Don't talk to me like I'm stupid, because news flash, I'm not :)

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly, I think that steak at at a decent price already, provided the hunger and saturation that it gives you. The amount of saturation is probably the only reason I don't agree with this thread.

Also, while it may not seem so at first, it should be quite easy to see that you can eat in the heat of a battle if you are playing properly. However, if they are using a diamond axe and landing all their hits, you will not be able to eat anyways.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
In normal fights don't last much longer with cheaper steak. People may last longer if they don't fight thus having more steak, but mid fight your drain steak super fast if you strafe and I end up eating food every 15 seconds usually. I think its a little too high, I would love the steak to be dropped to 3 or 4 iron per steak

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom