Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
True , so forget the eggs breaking altogether. Just dragon rampage? Or should the eggs break and the dragons that spawn from them assist their own team?

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I like this idea, but for Tea Party it should be like 4 or 5 hours. I'm pretty sure no one wants to be in a game for 3 hours. Also, the dragons should go for other teams, not their own team. They should also attack other ender dragons if needed.

Reactions: Hypixel Network
L

Lepzi

Jeez the game I get into don't even last an hour if they did I'd be out instantly, maybe if they do add this into Eggwars make all of this a lot sooner.

L

Lepzi

Play a game of OP on Teaparty with all full teams
That oughta get you too around an hour
If not then add triple health
Well then again my goal is to kill everyone as soon as possible so that they don't get OP my games don't last as long I either lose or win.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Same , but in tea party it isn't too easy . Your team is always unreliable. Go too agro and you lose . In the end it's always 3 - 5 teams left and 3 are camping .

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I like the concept, but it needs some improvement. Maybe not necessarily an enderdragon but just the death of all eggs in general?
I also think it needs to be different for every map, since there is a huge difference between Teaparty and Mansion.

it should be like 4 or 5 hours
You want to play a game 4-5 hours?

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
3 Hours is quiet a reasonable time, This should be considered.
But What if you're the only team with an egg and then the others are camping? Then all of a sudden your egg hatches and you all die?

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Cracking eggs in OP shouldn't take you hours, especially on teaparty. With the abundance of diamond gens getting a pearl and the best pick isn't that hard. Adding in teams who might not be attentive of their bridge so you save on pearls, it's very doable to rid teapary of eggs in OP in under an hour. I find it actually takes longer to get all the eggs gone in normal mode because you can't get an OP af pick or pearls.

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
It sounds interesting but I'm not sure if it would work. Firstly the lag it would cause would be rather severe, secondly most games don't last long enough to make it viable to implement. I think it could be cool as a voting thing but it has too many negatives to be added.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Cracking eggs in OP shouldn't take you hours, especially on teaparty. With the abundance of diamond gens getting a pearl and the best pick isn't that hard. Adding in teams who might not be attentive of their bridge so you save on pearls, it's very doable to rid teapary of eggs in OP in under an hour. I find it actually takes longer to get all the eggs gone in normal mode because you can't get an OP af pick or pearls.
Thing is I don't want to fight 5 full diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom