Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I like this idea! No one like to play for so long, so this could be a way to speed it up.
Maybe in hardcore mode? That would be a fun thing o have, all though it can get annoying

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You realize how long 3 hours is? I would decrease it to 1 hours. I think it's a good suggestion, but I think that they're shouldn't be a dragon at mid. If a player is at mid, that means that they're probably not camping, and is kinda unfair because they're trying to win.
How do YOU know they don't have this happen 10E100 hours into the game already? XD

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Kill them before they have the time to get diamond armor
I am sorry but I hate when people say this, how are my 5 teammates supposed to kill 7 other teams of 5 before 1 team gets good gear? If it takes two minutes from bridge building to team wipeout, after killing 6 teams, the last team will have 12m to prepare, giving them 288 Diamonds enough for 2 full Diamonds and punch bows for all, off of 1 lvl 3 diamond gen. Pretending they hold mid? God have mercy on you that is about 1400 Diamonds! If all lvl 3.

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
It would be nice if the eggs would hatch after 3 hours to wind up the game faster

They'd spawn ender dragons which would fly around their island of origin and attemp to kill players . Oh this means all teams Would lose their egg

Also have a few withers spawn at mid maybe
Hands down this is the best idea ever XD

Reactions: Hypixel Network

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be nice if the eggs would hatch after 3 hours to wind up the game faster

They'd spawn ender dragons which would fly around their island of origin and attemp to kill players . Oh this means all teams Would lose their egg

Also have a few withers spawn at mid maybe

No thank you...
That's not only kinda a copy form Hypixel
Once again I'm saying this it would ruin Egg Wars and even if its a 3 Hour Game (Tea Party) it would ruin everything you have done to get to that point

And Withers and Dragons are way to op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom