Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaspz

Jun 19, 2016
Wherever you want me to be, baby.
bit.ly
Egg armour kit is good, but is terrible on OP and is a waste. So, you should make the armour gold on OP. Then there would be a use for it. It is as stronger then leather, but is much less durable: it wouldn't be terrible and/or OP!

Reactions: Keejk

Jaspz

Jun 19, 2016
Wherever you want me to be, baby.
bit.ly
I'd just choose another kit, even though, as you said, a lot of the normal eggwars kits are completely useless in OP matches.
Good point. You see, sometimes, people with ranks vote op in the last second, knowing that you will choose egg armour and will put you at a time disadvantage as you have to take it off every time you die. This is why I'm suggesting this.

Keejk

Nov 2, 2015
The Netherlands.
Like TeovoTeovo said, I'd just choose another kit! But... it's a nice suggestion because you're right. Gold isn't that strong so, I'll support your suggestion.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Get 4 iron and buy full leather, problem solved! Or use the golden apple kit.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Egg armour kit is good, but is terrible on OP and is a waste. So, you should make the armour gold on OP. Then there would be a use for it. It is as stronger then leather, but is much less durable: it wouldn't be terrible and/or OP!
Kit debuffer and jumper are good for OP mode. Debuffer would cause your opponent to do far less damage and jumper makes landing criticals much easier. I don't think the kits need to be changed in any way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom