Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

liaemars

Apr 27, 2018
Hello all,

Recently I bought the + rank perks
Only thing is it doesn't say you need a rank anywhere....

EG it says you can vote for things (never said you needed to have a rank first)

Spread this out to people.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You can’t do anything with the plus rank without lapiz or higher to vote ANYWHERE.The plus is good if you have diamond or higher rank for me

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Tagging @Quetzi and @Camezonda since you two are probably the most online Management members. I feel like that needs a fix asap? Players are purchasing items while they shouldn’t be able to without a rank, which could cause players and parents getting disappointed in the money they’ve spent for their perks. Or at least make it so plus members can vote with plus, instead of first having to buy a rank.

Reactions: Josher

xBl1tzx

Jun 3, 2016
Hey! Haven’t you played some games of skywars and the ranked players voted normal chests etc? Isn’t it pretty obviously that you need a rank before you bought that?
It might be obvious for people who have played cubecraft for a long period of time, but for new players that are exploring the store it would be not.
New players that do not have a rank on cubecraft shouldn't be able to buy plus to avoid confusion.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Tagging @Quetzi and @Camezonda since you two are probably the most online Management members. I feel like that needs a fix asap? Players are purchasing items while they shouldn’t be able to without a rank, which could cause players and parents getting disappointed in the money they’ve spent for their perks. Or at least make it so plus members can vote with plus, instead of first having to buy a rank.
I do agree that the current state of the “+1 Vote” perk the Plus subscription offers, could cost some confusion for new members.
However, I don’t think they should give Plus subscribers the ability to vote even without having an actual rank.

Instead they could make a small improvement in the store to avoid this confusion, telling potential customers of the Plus subscription that Plus members would still need a rank capable of voting in order to benefit this future.

Something like this would already suffice:
4A645103-084C-4365-9EB9-FAF300093546.jpeg

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
The way the voting perk works for Plus is not how I envisaged it working. However, the page doesn't say that you get to vote on things that you couldn't already vote on, just that the votes that you do cast count twice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom