Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Can we enable editing for comments on a user's profile or a conversation. Sometimes I realize a mistake after I write it and want to change it.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I sometimes find typos in my own profile posts and It is kinda annoying that we can't edit it.
In conversations, however, I would not allow editing messages. I could, for example, start a conversation with you and insult you. You could "defend" yourself by insulting me back. I then edit my message with insults to something nice and report you for insulting me via private message. :confused1:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I sometimes find typos in my own profile posts and It is kinda annoying that we can't edit it.
In conversations, however, I would not allow editing messages. I could, for example, start a conversation with you and insult you. You could "defend" yourself by insulting me back. I then edit my message with insults to something nice and report you for insulting me via private message. :confused1:
I agree for the conversations. This is cause there arent any other people besides yourself and 1 to 3 more people. If they could change it, then that would probably happen.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom