Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Can we enable editing for comments on a user's profile or a conversation. Sometimes I realize a mistake after I write it and want to change it.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I sometimes find typos in my own profile posts and It is kinda annoying that we can't edit it.
In conversations, however, I would not allow editing messages. I could, for example, start a conversation with you and insult you. You could "defend" yourself by insulting me back. I then edit my message with insults to something nice and report you for insulting me via private message. :confused1:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I sometimes find typos in my own profile posts and It is kinda annoying that we can't edit it.
In conversations, however, I would not allow editing messages. I could, for example, start a conversation with you and insult you. You could "defend" yourself by insulting me back. I then edit my message with insults to something nice and report you for insulting me via private message. :confused1:
I agree for the conversations. This is cause there arent any other people besides yourself and 1 to 3 more people. If they could change it, then that would probably happen.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom