Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Hello,

I've just started playing Lucky Blocks, and I must admit, I love it! It's a fun, strategical game that anyone can enjoy, I don't understand how you can hate it.
So, there's just one problem I'd like to bring up.
When I'm in a team, somebody could easily kill me using the following methods.

• Using the TNT Wand whilst I'm not aware.
  • Getting an exploding chest, and opening it behind me whilst I'm not aware.
  • Placing lava next to me, allowing it to flow onto the block I'm standing on and set me alight.
These are extremely annoying, (I've ranked them from most irritating to least irritating).
So I've come up with some things to resolve this.

• TNT - Make it so that it doesn't damage another team member, but can damage everybody else.
  • Exploding Chest - Make it so that the exploding chest you can't pick up after it's exploded for the first time.
  • Lava - I'm not sure, maybe you guys could figure this one out.
I really hope you guys consider this.
I appreciate everybody's time!
Thank you, and make sure you reply with your thoughts and ideas!
Tiork <o/
:cube_light:

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hello,

I've just started playing Lucky Blocks, and I must admit, I love it! It's a fun, strategical game that anyone can enjoy, I don't understand how you can hate it.

• Placing lava next to me, allowing it to flow onto the block I'm standing on and set me alight.
These are extremely annoying, (I've ranked them from most irritating to least irritating).

• TNT - Make it so that it doesn't damage another team member, but can damage everybody else.
  • Exploding Chest - Make it so that the exploding chest you can't pick up after it's exploded for the first time.
Tiork <o/
It always happens to me and i wish they take it to consideration aswell.

Mabey they should do it that items coming from you wont affect your teammate

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Definitely. I hate when my teammates do this just because I accidentally joined their team and their friend couldn't join their team. (Way too much "their's) in that sentence)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Tiork <o/

Use Swords and especially! Hits multipul Players!

littlemancrush

Jan 23, 2016
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
These problems are quite hard to fix. TNT is meant to hurt and destroy the ground, both of which could be deadly. Yes, you could remove the damage but there's still a chance of being dropped through the floor depending on where you're standing. For the trapped chest... well that's the thing. This is meant to be a trap. Meaning if it didn't hurt then it wouldn't be worth having any more as a trap. As I see it, many people wouldn't do this on purpose and it would just me more just being a part of the game. Lava, there's no way of me seeing a way to fix it. You place lava and it is not a part of the world. The environmental damage that you take, even if it was done purposefully.

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
No, I'm saying, sure, the trapped chest can hurt the player who opens it and the players surrounding, just don't drop the trapped chest as loot, because then whilst a teammate is unaware, you could place it behind him/her, and open it, which it unfair.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
I understand that you are not happy with this, but its pretty difficult to fix this.

They can do somethings but not alot:

• Unavaible to use fire/tnt wands in the first minute.
  • Can't find any fire/tnt wands in the first minute.
I think this are the things they can do. And if you see someone doing this to you or to someone else on your team. You can always record him and report him ;)

Reactions: littlemancrush

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What if they changed it so explosions wouldn't blow up the block beneath teammates (like how normal breaking works). That would fix the chest and TNT wand issue. I don't think there is anything to do against lava. If the place it next to so it will flow into you, that is just direct team killing. But if they placed it on the roof to get an enemy and it flowed everywhere and burned everything down, that wouldn't be team killing. It would just be really hard (probably impossible) to detect if it was intended or not. And they can't just remove lava or lava damaging teammates because that would change pvp and gameplay.
So those are my thoughts and opinions. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,

Tiork <o/
Oh, totally. I feel your pain!.
I like the solutions! (Except the lava one, even I can't think of one)
They could be useful and avoid the common types of team killing!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this is in skywars too they can't exactly fix this
TNT - Make it so that it doesn't damage another team member, but can damage everybody else.
that really wouldn't matter you can still use TNT to spleef them
Exploding Chest - Make it so that the exploding chest you can't pick up after it's exploded for the first time.
you realise I can just break it if I got it and still kill you

I understand the annoyance this causes but There isn't really any way to fix any of them
This barely happens
than you must be on team with much better team mates

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Those are just part of the game. It's supposed to be chaos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom