Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jocky jazz

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi I am Jocky Jazz
I would like to suggest a new command for this server. The command would be like !report <player mention> <reason>. This command when used reports about the player immediately when someone sees someone breaking the rules.
Hope everyone liked my suggestion! (This is my first suggestion ever for this server)

Reactions: bedrockqt

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I agree, i thought this was already on bedrock so I went to check and is either not or I don't know the commandd

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey Jocky, at first: welcome to the forum and congrats with your first post.
About the suggestion: there is a reason why they havent added this already. There are too few staff members to handle the /report command fast enough. When you do /report, a staff member always need to come and watch the player live. If you report it on the forum with video evidence, they got time to watch it after 10 minutes, 30 minutes or maybe a whole day. My point is it would work with this amount of staff member.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Like others said at the moment there arent enough staff on bedrock for a /report command. They are still looking for more staff and when the staff team is big enough this might get added. Its a good suggestion but it wont work at the moment.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

dagboy13

Feb 15, 2021
in mineware there was a guy called hugssamemad he was hacking by flying around the whole map

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom