Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_dnn

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2020
Im still somehow keeping a daily upload streak (yay for me). Anyway ive tried to come up with the cheapest/most simple ways to kill all the bosses. And as per usual any suggestions to improve my content or any videos i could do feel free to tell me here :)

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Sorry but I don't see how there is cheaper ways to kill bosses. They cost the same because they require the SAME AMOUNT of money and resources just to summon it. Also congrats on streak.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Sorry but I don't see how there is cheaper ways to kill bosses. They cost the same because they require the SAME AMOUNT of money and resources just to summon it. Also congrats on streak.
By cheaper he means the amount of resources needed to contain or easily kill.

For example I used to use an obsidian box with 2 stacks of obsidian to contain the wither, in this video it takes around half a stack

_dnn

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2020
for wither obsidian box yes, but for snowman or iron golem just a wooden box.
the building block type were never specified by me apart from for the wither trap, its completely upto the user to decide which block they want to use.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom