Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
120
172
74
Nederland
Hi guys,

I think reporting is a bit hard at this point. I mean, it doesnt work fast. When I'm out of the game i cant report anyone because 'this player cannot be found'. It needs to be more easier...

What do you guys think?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xMunds and Colleeee

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it is fairly easy players at the moment. With instant replay of Windows game bar you always have it recorded. Uploading o YouTube and reporting on the site takes not even a minute. The command is also fine at the moment. If the player left your game and is in the lobby, staff can't really report them for hacks :)
 

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
120
172
74
Nederland
I think it is fairly easy players at the moment. With instant replay of Windows game bar you always have it recorded. Uploading o YouTube and reporting on the site takes not even a minute. The command is also fine at the moment. If the player left your game and is in the lobby, staff can't really report them for hacks :)

You are right. Now most of the time using OBS for hacking records. But sometimes when I report them in game I get just a weird error message. Must be me then :P
 

Lozora

Forum Veteran
Jul 6, 2016
735
3,619
429
22
The Netherlands
I think it is fairly easy players at the moment. With instant replay of Windows game bar you always have it recorded. Uploading o YouTube and reporting on the site takes not even a minute. The command is also fine at the moment. If the player left your game and is in the lobby, staff can't really report them for hacks :)

It does take a minute tho, depends on the length of your evidence. But you're right the /report option and the reports site is good enough. I don't see any need to change this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kaasgaard
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom