Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
Hi guys,

I think reporting is a bit hard at this point. I mean, it doesnt work fast. When I'm out of the game i cant report anyone because 'this player cannot be found'. It needs to be more easier...

What do you guys think?

Reactions: xMunds and Colleeee

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it is fairly easy players at the moment. With instant replay of Windows game bar you always have it recorded. Uploading o YouTube and reporting on the site takes not even a minute. The command is also fine at the moment. If the player left your game and is in the lobby, staff can't really report them for hacks :)

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
I think it is fairly easy players at the moment. With instant replay of Windows game bar you always have it recorded. Uploading o YouTube and reporting on the site takes not even a minute. The command is also fine at the moment. If the player left your game and is in the lobby, staff can't really report them for hacks :)

You are right. Now most of the time using OBS for hacking records. But sometimes when I report them in game I get just a weird error message. Must be me then :P

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

It does take a minute tho, depends on the length of your evidence. But you're right the /report option and the reports site is good enough. I don't see any need to change this.

Reactions: Kaasgaard
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom