Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You want white names?

• Yas!

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Nah, a white name is mayby a lil but racist :l

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meh, the things how it is now are gucci.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Dotsially also made a thread about this, but I still agree with this. There are many colours, so why not white to (even it isn't a ccolour :p)

I also want the color orange >.>
&6 is orange ;) You can change your name colour to orange, because orange is a colour to change your name colour to.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Dotsially also made a thread about this, but I still agree with this. There are many colours, so why not white to (even it isn't a ccolour :p)

&6 is orange ;) You can change your name colour to orange, because orange is a colour to change your name colour to.

Isn't that purple?

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
White is not a color LOL but I think we have enough colors Cubecraft cant force minecraft to add a new color the white is probably a bug since iT didnt happen to me -1

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I certainly agree. There are many people that never change their rank colour, because they know that you can't change it back. We have the most name colours, But white lacks. I remember that it is suggested a month ago. Good job!! +1

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
I certainly agree. There are many people that never change their rank colour, because they know that you can't change it back. We have the most name colours, But white lacks. I remember that it is suggested a month ago. Good job!! +1
Youre so active on the forums
And what You think About me making a suggestion of bringing back 1.8 in pvp And survivalgames ? Im dutch to btw Xd

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No its not look at Google
"minecraft Color codes"
Orange - &6
&6.png

Purple - &5
&5.png

D

Deleted member 204478

If I'm correct, you could do this quite a while ago, but it might have got removed.
I totally agree with this small suggestion, we definitely need to have a command for a white name. :P

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
White is not a color LOL but I think we have enough colors Cubecraft cant force minecraft to add a new color the white is probably a bug since iT didnt happen to me -1

1st: 'White is no color' sounds a lil bit racist.

2nd: Actually, white has all colors of the rainbow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom