Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this to be added to Battle Zone?

• No (please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello, it's me,

I was playing Battle Zone this afternoon, and I really love it (except the lagg and some other issues). But, I later thought like, why isn't there am option to play in Duo's or Squads? And that's my suggestion. Add Duo's and Squads to Battle Zone.

Please leave your opinions below.

Cya,
Tjitt

Reactions: Despacito 2
D

Deleted member 100818

It's a rip off from Fortnite anyway, so sure. (Still better than the original game, god I hate that game, I actually like this one) But at this point, they'd have to fix the major bugs. Making the game fully functional and playable.

why isn't there am option to play in Duo's or Squads?
Perhaps the same reason as the lag at this moment, they're basically in BETA. If they wanted to release the game properly, they would've fixed the lag first and they would've made an official release thread in news/updates.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Team mode was publicly tested yesterday, where we got to play with teams of four. Not sure if 2 player teams exist, but other than that, this pretty much already exists.
I haven't seen a team mode of Battle Zone since I play the game. So have I missed something?

It's a rip off from Fortnite anyway, so sure. (Still better than the original game, god I hate that game, I actually like this one) But at this point, they'd have to fix the major bugs. Making the game fully functional and playable.

Perhaps the same reason as the lag at this moment, they're basically in BETA. If they wanted to release the game properly, they would've fixed the lag first and they would've made an official release thread in news/updates.
It's your opinion that this game is better than Fortnite because I really like both games.

And yes of course the lag has to get fixed, but I'm sure they're working on that.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Just saying that this game is still beta. I believe this is like public testing so we can have pretty full games (image trying to test a game that plays with 100 players with just our staff team :p). So the game is still underdevelopment and glitches and lots of lag are to be expected.
Now I wasn’t there for testing, but from what Gainy said, it sounds like teams is already a thing, just not ready for full public testing. (It also sounds like they are just testing it when management or developers are there so you can only see it when they have it open).

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom