Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonDaSonjay22

May 31, 2016
OK CUBECRAFT IS OUT FOR MONEY ITS OBVIOUS I MEAN COME ON 20 BUCKS (USD) FOR THE DUMBEST RANK U CAN BUY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? ALMOST 200 DOLLORS FOR BASICALLY A 1 PERCENT BETTER VERISON OF EMRALD WHICH IS 120?!?!?!? PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY LIKE IRON-DIAMOND BUT OBSIDIAN, THEY ARE PROBLEY EITHER STICKIN RICH OR JUST PLAIN DONALD TRUMP STUPID?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: zNarwhal and Earth

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Bragging rights & Vanity.
If cubecraft were out for the money they would add unbans and unmutes to the store.
Meanwhile, They won't lower the prices of the ranks since people who previously bought them would feel scammed.

If you can't afford a rank, don't complain about it on the forums and call them dumb if you only add your opinion to the thread.

JasonDaSonjay22

May 31, 2016
Yeah now whats the point of iron it used to be ok when u couldnt play 1.8 useally u choose a random map but now u can choose any map hypixel has better deals their lowest rank is like 5 bux while this is like 20 bucks so shut the heck up

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
ALMOST 200 DOLLORS
You have to pay some dollors for the minerols ranks
The higher the minerol, the higher the dollor.
Why? Because CCG needs to feed their families and handle the server.
If you can't buy a minerol rank because you have no dollors, don't buy one.
DONALD TRUMP STUPID?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no, he will either sue you, fire you or build a wall around your house.

JasonDaSonjay22

May 31, 2016
Yeah would u rather have about 10 people in the whole game buy obsidian (ill do the math u guys are dumb 2000 dollars)
Or, maybe lower some down like gold to about 20 and lots more people buy it (lets say about 30, again ill do the math, 6000 dollars)
Dummies

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yeah would u rather have about 10 people in the whole game buy obsidian (ill do the math u guys are dumb 2000 dollars)
Or, maybe lower some down like gold to about 20 and lots more people buy it (lets say about 30, again ill do the math, 6000 dollars)
Dummies
MAYBE just maybe MAYBE that's why we have different ranks that cost less? MAYBE!?!?

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Dummies
Uhhh What do you think pays the devs and keeps the server running? Oh right, MONEY. By the way there are a lot more than 10 people with obsidian rank. CCG's most popular rank is the gold rank. They won't change the prices, because then people who payed the full price would feels scammed.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
OK CUBECRAFT IS OUT FOR MONEY ITS OBVIOUS I MEAN COME ON 20 BUCKS (USD) FOR THE DUMBEST RANK U CAN BUY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? ALMOST 200 DOLLORS FOR BASICALLY A 1 PERCENT BETTER VERISON OF EMRALD WHICH IS 120?!?!?!? PEOPLE ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY LIKE IRON-DIAMOND BUT OBSIDIAN, THEY ARE PROBLEY EITHER STICKIN RICH OR JUST PLAIN DONALD TRUMP STUPID?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute.

I like the fact you called me ''Donald Trump-stupid'' (Because I bought Obsidian, the highest Donator Rank) but basicly this shows how dumb you are.
If Trump would be stupid he wouldn't be President of the US right now would he?

Not to mention buying a Rank is about all the perks you get, the main goal of these Ranks is to support the server.
Even though most people just buy Gold or Diamond to vote OP in Sky- or EggWars.
I did this myself aswell when buying my Diamond Rank just to vote OP in SkyWars.

Later I upgraded to Emerald in the Black Friday 50% OFF sale, just to get acces to /fly because c'mon a Rank-Up from DIA to EME for just 50% of the prize? Why not, then another Sale came and I went to Obsidian because why not.

People aren't dumb like this thread you made, some just wait for a sale and then go for the Rank(-Up) they wanted.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Nobody forces people to purchase a rank. People do it because they enjoy the server. There's not really any need to be abusive towards the people that do.

Cubecraft holds sales at certain times of the year, which enables people to purchase/upgrade ranks. If you think it's too expensive just hold out until one of these sales.

N

Nikboo

The money that you use to purchase from the Cubecraft shop goes towards keeping the server running. If you don't want to pay, then you don't have to. Nobody is forcing you to buy a rank.You could also wait for sales which occur during special events, such as Christmas and Easter. Plus, I believe they are working on trying to make a bigger difference between Emerald and Obsidian but don't quote me on this.

Yeah now whats the point of iron it used to be ok when u couldnt play 1.8 useally u choose a random map but now u can choose any map hypixel has better deals their lowest rank is like 5 bux while this is like 20 bucks so shut the heck up

Dummies

Please refrain on being rude to others just because they do not agree with your suggestion.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom