Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
I like the duels gamemode on minecraft bedrock but I feel like it's a bit plain. I think that there should be a bridge duel, similar to the bridge gamemode just made for 1v1s and 2v2s.
I think that it wouldn't be that difficult to add in and it would make the duels gamemode more fun.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
If Bridges 1v1's was added, the gamemode would probably be in the "Blockwars" lobby, (Not in Duels).
So when you go into the Blockwars Lobby, you could either select (For Bridges), 5v5 or 1v1. (Similar to when you go into the Skywars / Eggwars, or any other lobby, and select which version of the gamemode you would like to play).

In my opinion, I hope they add 1v1 Bridges.
Nice suggestion!

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
1v1 the bridge has been suggested before, it would be fun to see. However cubecraft always wants to be original thats why i believe they made it a 5v5 instead of a 1v1. I personally would like to see 1v1 the bridge. And like other said in my opinion it should be in the blockwars lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom