Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of the ideas would you like to see, with improvements?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This was made with bedrock in mind, with the new KB and new selected matching. Java is kind of an after thought as I'm not sure how the game functions.

Duels: a game in which two people fight to the death using materials that they were given.

What if we - changed it?

I was thinking ok, what if we made duels for every gamemode?
Eggwars duels
Skywars duels
Bridges duels
Some of these would work, but most wouldn't and some are to similar to other servers.

Duels - Sumo.
The idea of sumo is that both players have nothing and have to knock each other out of an arena using only there fists as weapons to deal knockback.
OP sumo
Both players could be given a KB stick of some kind.

Duels - Bridges
All ideas I have relating to this are very similar to another servers game but, I came up with this:
Two players start off on either side of a bridge attempting to get to the other players side. This is the twist we can make it like CTF, the player then has to come back to there base and put the flag safely next to their home flag. This would be difficult and require lots of tweaks.

Duels - Survival Games
Two people spawn at the center of a small map.
There are either middle chests or chests behind them that they can get there loot from to fight.

Duels - lucky
People spawn either side of a wall which stays up for 1min for people to open there 7 luckyblocks, there will be a mine for armour hay for food and wood for all your wooden needs.

This is an extremely beta idea.
I wouldn't mind if someone where to take this thread and completely change it (do that) to make all of the ideas more solid.
I won't be editing this thread but want to know if this basic idea would be something you'd like to see.

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
This was made with bedrock in mind, with the new KB and new selected matching. Java is kind of an after thought as I'm not sure how the game functions.

Duels: a game in which two people fight to the death using materials that they were given.

What if we - changed it?

I was thinking ok, what if we made duels for every gamemode?
Eggwars duels
Skywars duels
Bridges duels
Some of these would work, but most wouldn't and some are to similar to other servers.

Duels - Sumo.
The idea of sumo is that both players have nothing and have to knock each other out of an arena using only there fists as weapons to deal knockback.
OP sumo
Both players could be given a KB stick of some kind.

Duels - Bridges
All ideas I have relating to this are very similar to another servers game but, I came up with this:
Two players start off on either side of a bridge attempting to get to the other players side. This is the twist we can make it like CTF, the player then has to come back to there base and put the flag safely next to their home flag. This would be difficult and require lots of tweaks.

Duels - Survival Games
Two people spawn at the center of a small map.
There are either middle chests or chests behind them that they can get there loot from to fight.

Duels - lucky
People spawn either side of a wall which stays up for 1min for people to open there 7 luckyblocks, there will be a mine for armour hay for food and wood for all your wooden needs.

This is an extremely beta idea.
I wouldn't mind if someone where to take this thread and completely change it (do that) to make all of the ideas more solid.
I won't be editing this thread but want to know if this basic idea would be something you'd like to see.
I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom