Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Overtime I've noticed that duels isn't the most popular game in Cubecraft. Although FFA gets a lot of players daily, but I feel like their should be more gamemodes for those who dont want to deal with toxic players in FFA. There should be more duels such as Eggwars Duels (This would be a great way for players to practice and just have fun doing 1v1s, I myself do this with my friend in solo eggwars, but we have to kill everyone else first which can be time consuming based off of the skill of the players, overall this would be a great idea imo), Blockwars duels (Blockwars is really doing well and its become one of the most popular games in Cubecraft, Blockwars duels would be an extremely fun gamemode (especially bridges). Overall creating duels off of some of the main games (Not just eggwars and blockwars) would definitely pick up duels in popularity, and give players to practice without having multiple players intimidating them,
I tottaly agree with this, it's cool and also fun to have
I :agree:

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja and bwead

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Alright, so far you are the only one to disagree, in which I disagree you are basically telling everyone that its a bad idea just because YOU dont want it, it's not all about you buddy, at this point I'm honestly convinced you lied about your age based off of your grammar and how you act in general. Stop

So???

I won't change,i never agree this

• Haha
Reactions: bwead

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
get_hangouts_attachment_url.jpg

Yawning kitten bumps

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I agree! I think bringing more duel options such as 1v1 or 2v2 for different game modes would bring more popularity to duels. It would also be a great way to practice :)

Reactions: Mqxti

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I agree! I think bringing more duel options such as 1v1 or 2v2 for different game modes would bring more popularity to duels. It would also be a great way to practice :)
Thanks Cats, btw I friended you again, ik I kinda died for 6 months but I'm back (I'm lag fyi)

iSheepyLOL

Aug 29, 2021
I agree, the only gamemode I saw when I first joined were normal (or classic I don't remember) and OP. I mean... two gamemodes for a classic gamemode is kind of plain in my opinion.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I have an idea. EggWars Duels.
Two islands with one person each. Regular EggWars rules. There's no island inbetween. First to get the other's egg and kill them wins.
Then SkyWars Duels.
Two islands with one person each. Regular SkyWars rules. There's one island inbetween. Last player alive wins.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I have an idea. EggWars Duels.
Two islands with one person each. Regular EggWars rules. There's no island inbetween. First to get the other's egg and kill them wins.
Then SkyWars Duels.
Two islands with one person each. Regular SkyWars rules. There's one island inbetween. Last player alive wins.
thats what I suggested :(

also there should always be a mid in the center

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom