Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Overtime I've noticed that duels isn't the most popular game in Cubecraft. Although FFA gets a lot of players daily, but I feel like their should be more gamemodes for those who dont want to deal with toxic players in FFA. There should be more duels such as Eggwars Duels (This would be a great way for players to practice and just have fun doing 1v1s, I myself do this with my friend in solo eggwars, but we have to kill everyone else first which can be time consuming based off of the skill of the players, overall this would be a great idea imo), Blockwars duels (Blockwars is really doing well and its become one of the most popular games in Cubecraft, Blockwars duels would be an extremely fun gamemode (especially bridges). Overall creating duels off of some of the main games (Not just eggwars and blockwars) would definitely pick up duels in popularity, and give players to practice without having multiple players intimidating them,

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I think this would be a really cool idea having duels for other game modes, although the player count is smaller I don’t think it should effect to much on games starting, however this could definitely work on bedrock edition.

Reactions: Dualninja

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Cubecraft have manything want to do , i thing cubecraft won't take time to do this game mode because this game mode you can win very fast, fastest is can 10 second ,like eggwars ,faster go to they base and destroy egg and kill him is very fast can win....so i disagree this suggestion.

• Disagree
Reactions: Patsman and bwead

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I think this would be a really cool idea having duels for other game modes, although the player count is smaller I don’t think it should effect to much on games starting, however this could definitely work on bedrock edition.
What you say may be true, but it still would still make duels more enjoyable for those who want more options other than normal duels and ffa (assassination doesn't count because nobody plays that)

• Disagree
Reactions: Joe🍩

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Cubecraft have manything want to do , i thing cubecraft won't take time to do this game mode because this game mode you can win very fast, fastest is can 10 second ,like eggwars ,faster go to they base and destroy egg and kill him is very fast can win....so i disagree this suggestion.
I dont understand how that would be an issue. Eggwars is a very fast paced game in general and entire teams on eggwars 4s can be wiped out in 10 seconds. Also, ordinary duels on Cubecraft ends within 10 seconds or less anyway. This may not be a good idea in your mind, but I can see others agreeing with it.

• Disagree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This should definitely be added, it would make Duels truly shine on Cubecraft. From EggWars duels to Bridge duels to just regular 1v1s, duels could be great.

Reactions: bwead

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
I wanted to make a similar kinda thread about the duels, well done and I completely agree!

Some other things that might be cool to be added :

- 2 v 2 duels
- add time selector in the custom kits so you can have kits with 10 minutes time
- add half hearths option in the custom kit so you can recreate an eggwars kit with Op items, half health
- create maps without a wall around the map so you can combo from the map

and what you said is also very interesting...
- add 1 v 1's based on existing games.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I wanted to make a similar kinda thread about the duels, well done and I completely agree!

Some other things that might be cool to be added :

- 2 v 2 duels
- add time selector in the custom kits so you can have kits with 10 minutes time
- add half hearths option in the custom kit so you can recreate an eggwars kit with Op items, half health
- create maps without a wall around the map so you can combo from the map

and what you said is also very interesting...
- add 1 v 1's based on existing games.
I agree 100%

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Alright, so far you are the only one to disagree, in which I disagree you are basically telling everyone that its a bad idea just because YOU dont want it, it's not all about you buddy, at this point I'm honestly convinced you lied about your age based off of your grammar and how you act in general. Stop

• Disagree
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Top Bottom