Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
1,530
3,164
343
argleton
Hello,

Here's a kit suggestion for classic 1v1 duels:

Speed Potion II x10

30s

Diamond Axe x1
Efficiency II
Sharpness I

Wood Planks x64

Essentially Quickdrop without the regen, which I know annoys a lot of people.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned
 

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
I mean it's classic mode, you get dropped pretty fast regardless if there's an insane regen in that kit :P
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom